PDA

View Full Version : new ability : hatred of [FACTION]

PukinggoB
02-06-2014, 12:29 PM
Hey,

One thing I liked really much in MTG was the atangonism between the colours. White and green were ennemy with red and black etc.. and many white creatures have nice ability toward its hated colour (colour ward etc.).
Now I miss this particularity : there is no concrete antagonism between the factions.

Why not creating cards with such ability ?
It could be a Necro/inferno card with HATRED OF HAVEN wich would buff the creature when facing haven creatures (for exemple attack +1).
It would make sense for Ubi too : I remember HOMM3, where devils had hatred of angel.

Necronmk
02-06-2014, 03:18 PM
I like the idea, though it doesn't have to be hatred of factions specifically, maybe a harpy who got her wings cut and now she has hatred for flyers (just an example) and gets +2 or more attack when attacking flyers

PukinggoB
02-06-2014, 03:36 PM
I like the idea, though it doesn't have to be hatred of factions specifically, maybe a harpy who got her wings cut and now she has hatred for flyers (just an example) and gets +2 or more attack when attacking flyers

Haha, if I were this unwinged-harpy, I would feel the same ! But yeah, this capacity could extend to the type of creatures etc.