PDA

View Full Version : XBOX360 2v2 Game Lab ((The Alliance )) hosted by Bin Salem & CIA March 22,23.

Bin Salem
02-05-2014, 09:00 AM
Welcome to the XBOX 360 2v2 Game Lab AA tournament March 22,23

It’s time for the craziest and the most fun Artifact Assault Game lab. This tournament is about competition, but it is also about fun and bringing the community together.Grab your partner and test your skills with a this amazing game lab. You could be teamed up with anyone, so it is a chance to meet some new players!

THE CHAMPIOS

CIA (Stars xxxx & Merqez)

The runner up
PunkaChump & KitCatPattiwak

THIS GAME LAB NEED DEFERENT SKILLS & STRATEGIES THAN NORMAL ARTIFACT ASSAULT SO PRACTICING BEFOR THE TOURNAMENT IS A GOOD IDEA.

First & second Rounds will be March 22nd , 2014 at 2 PM CST (( if it took more than 4 hours the team have to vote to make it next day))
Semi finals & finals will be March 23rd , 2014 at 2 PM CST (( if it took more than 4 hours the team have to vote to make it next weekend))

Tourney will be hosted by Bin Salem & CIA

Officials:
THE EViLN, MoOoOoDy and Bin Salem

@TheEViLN
@xMoOoOoDyx
@iBinSalem

http://i61.tinypic.com/23wqnnb.png
http://i62.tinypic.com/15fje42.png
http://i59.tinypic.com/2wlt1t2.png
http://i57.tinypic.com/15quckx.png

streaming channels:

ibinsalem
xmooooodyx

any players would stream are welcome to provide their channel.

You must sign up as either pair (2 players) no substitutes
When signing up please include GT Of Teams, The Contact person
All Teams should have one English speaking Contact
DO NOT sign up if you are not 100% sure you can be in attendance for both weekends of the tournament.
DO NOT sign up if you have known connection issues. There will be a wide variety of players and match ups so good connections will be key
Sign-ups will be on a first come first serve basis. There will be16 teams & might extend to be maximum number will be taken is 32.

The Tournament: How it works

Every team contain 2 players only.
The teams will be randomly placed in 4 brackets (expanded to 8 Max ), with 4 teams in each bracket.
Every team will play 3 matches per bracket per round
Each match will be a set of two games ONLY
Points will be awarded to each team for each game: 4 points awarded for a win of 3 scores, 2 points for 2 or 1 win score, 1 point for draw and 0 for a loss.
Points are reset in every round.
Immediately after each match, the results must be reported to an official for score keeping
The Top team with the most points in their bracket will advance to the next round until we reach the finals . In the case of a tie, the team that won when those team met will move on.
The highest score in all brackets who not advanced to round 2 gonna be the 4th team in round 2. If there are more than 1 the highest artifact will be chosen.
Round 2 is the semi-finals. So the highst 2 teams will play again for finals with advantage to the highest in the semi-finals with one game.

In Games Rules:

In case of continuous lag issues or “can not connect” issues, Each team will have 10 minutes to replace their partner with any player that they are comfortable with, who is not playing in the tournament. If no replacement can be found within the specified time frame, the team will be disqualified.
If the player lags out or disconnects during the first 5 minutes of a game,the game must be immediately stopped and restarted. This can only occur once. If it occurs a second time, that player must be substituted immediately following the guidelines stated above
Registration Deadline is March 20th 2014
Any MAJOR lag must be identified in the first 5 minutes of a match. Please bear in mind that this tournament is for fun. Please do not ruin that by nit picking on minimal lag issues. If you can play through it, then please do so.
ALL PICTURES MUST BE SUBMITTED RIGHT AFTER EACH GAME TO ONE OF THE OFFICIALS
Hosting will be determined by the selected teams during the matches
the team who host chose the map & the other chosen the side. next game team who was the host chose the side.
Hosting Team will choose side in first game, Non-hosting team will choose side in Second Game
Any proven intentional use of exploits in tournament will result in the team being disqualified
Rules are Subject to change If new brackets are opened or other circumstances arise.
rules might change or updated maximum a week before the tournament.

Game Lab Rules:

general
allow look-a-like off
allow whispers off

mode
capture zone size very large
Classic CTF Rules on
Artifact Pick-up time 3 s
Compass Interference off

Banned Range abilities
gun
poison dart

banned streaks & Bonuses
minor hack
animus hack

Abitlities
abilities Cooldown short

interface
allow compass off
target's portrait off
target's info off
approach meter off

Prizes:

$50 by Paypal or Equivalent in Microsoft points for the winners/each
$30 by Paypal or Equivalent in Microsoft Points for the 2nd place/each

I WOULD THANK EVERY ONE HELPED IN THIS TOURNAMENT BY SHARING,IDEA, PARTICIPATING. SPECIALLY MoOoOoDy, THE EVILN, TheMightySin & ALEX HAYEK

To all participants who do't have me in their friends list they have to add me so they can find each other to play .

Roast Spitta (contact) and Juice567
TheRainAssassin ( contact ) & insidious boy71
XxShadow Runner (Contact) and iCronical
decidal (contact) & PlainlyPro
wilddude001 (contact) &Grandma Mildrid. Bad Grandma
punkachump (contact) & KitCatPattiwak
Blueknight0989 (Contact) &Diffractre The blockie with a blue helmet
xX RubyHeart Xx (contact) and xKirsti Rx
bigdestrayt (contact) & partner
MoOoOoDy (contact) & Stars xxxx
Qtex (contact) & Qcen
ejoseluis21 (contact) & partner

whatsalifelike
02-05-2014, 09:44 AM

and for those who havent played this game lab i say you do, its the best game lab ive ever played

Conroaster
02-05-2014, 10:06 AM

iRossa
02-05-2014, 02:12 PM
Vexiona & Flaaashh

Team name - Gammon Flaps

>:]

XxShadow Runner
02-05-2014, 03:50 PM
Sign me up.

GTs: XxShadow Runner (Contact) and iCronical

GreenEnderman