PDA

View Full Version : Does Adewale's ___ and Conner hold the box now? Spoilers for Freedom Cry and Initiate

RzaRecta357
02-04-2014, 06:46 PM
So let me explain... In Embers I believe it was called... Ezio gave Shao a box.. I always assumed it was Altair's keys... As they provided guidance to Ezio when he was struggling with the Creed and what not.

Then, in Freedom Cry... The box makes a reappearance... The Maroons need help and the box appears again... Could it be those keys? I don't think so with the way Darby mentions it in a podcast.

Anyway, that box made a little trip in those few hundred years. Curious what's in them since they keep bringing them up. Darby also mentioned that the vials were the most important thing in the whole game basically when it comes to where the series is going next and they were stolen.

So it's safe to assume Juno needs her blood vial or some one elses to maybe get a body or something who knows.... But what if there is a Blood Vial inside the box? I guess that wouldn't make much sense without a crystal skull.

Anyway, I'm wondering if Gran gave it to her son before wrote his Grandfather (Adewale) and took off to meet Connor... Needing help and guidance is the common thing here again and maybe we'll see the box in these times of need and guidance.

LoyalACFan
02-04-2014, 07:33 PM
I honestly have no idea what's in the box. Altair's keys have pretty much served their purpose, and according to the Revelations novel Ezio hid them in the tomb under Sofia's bookshop. I really want to find out though, and I'm especially curious as to how it ties in with Ezio's story. Before, I just assumed it was a trinket or something that he gave Shao Jun as a talisman of sorts, but since it's become a pretty major plot point, it's a safe bet that it's something more important than that. But we pretty much saw Ezio's entire life from birth to death, and there's nothing from those games that would be of great importance. I'm kinda afraid it'll be a bit of a deus ex machina... "Oh yes, well, we know we didn't SHOW Ezio finding this item of great importance, but trust us, he totally did find it at some point offscreen."

The only thing I can think of from the Ezio trilogy that was both narratively significant and small enough to fit in the box was that necklace Cristina gave him as she was dying.

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130711124752/assassinscreed/images/5/57/Last_Rites_BH_9.png

She got it from Ezio first, and if we're assuming that Ezio got it from Giovanni, I guess it's possible that it's some kind of First Civ thing a bit like Haytham's amulet in AC3. It would be a bit of a stretch to say that Ezio didn't discover its significance until after Revelations, but at least this way it's not totally out of the blue.

Megas_Doux
02-05-2014, 12:57 AM
A mystery indeed.....

One that I hope is not dished, at least for now, such as Eve........

IWGCJoeCool
02-05-2014, 02:14 AM
thru ACIII we had Desmond as the link between ancestors and history, so now the link will be something physical?

Fatal-Feit
02-05-2014, 03:22 AM
Connor sequel confirmed.

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-05-2014, 03:27 AM
Connor sequel confirmed.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh x 1 million times! The three best words I'll hear all year! … *and the tumblr site crashes due to millions of posts per second about this…* :P

frodrigues55
02-05-2014, 11:00 AM
I think I missed something, can anyone fill me in about Adewale's son and grandson?

ze_topazio
02-05-2014, 03:31 PM
I think I missed something, can anyone fill me in about Adewale's son and grandson?

Sometime after the events of Freedom Cry Adéwale returns to Port au prince and shares a night of passion with the courtesan overlord (I forgot her name, sorry), she gets pregnant and has a son, years later Adéwale returns again and discovers he's a father, he takes his son and makes him an Assassin, years later that son has a son of his own named Eseosa, Eseosa becomes an Assassin too and helps in the Haitian revolution, after that Eseosa contacts Connor to hear his opinion on how to deal with this new independent country and that's the gist of it.

ACLexter
02-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Sometime after the events of Freedom Cry Adéwale returns to Port au prince and shares a night of passion with the courtesan overlord (I forgot her name, sorry), she gets pregnant and has a son, years later Adéwale returns again and discovers he's a father, he takes his son and makes him an Assassin, years later that son has a son of his own named Eseosa, Eseosa becomes an Assassin too and helps in the Haitian revolution, after that Eseosa contacts Connor to hear his opinion on how to deal with this new independent country and that's the gist of it.

Where was this mentioned? in Freedom Cry?

ze_topazio
02-05-2014, 04:48 PM
It was revealed on that Initiates thing.