PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed audience survey

MortalXerxes
02-03-2014, 04:02 PM
Hi Assassins Creed fans, please help me to gather some info by completing my survey. thanks. Don't worry its fun :)

http://fluidsurveys.com/surveys/flagpastel/assassins-creed-survey/

EVA Spartan 317
02-03-2014, 06:35 PM
Completed it! It was interesting! And why do you need it?

adventurewomen
02-03-2014, 07:00 PM
Yeah I was wondering also whats the survey for before I complete it. I hope it's for a non-profit reason.. otherwise Ubiwoft will not be happy..

SpiritOfNevaeh
02-04-2014, 01:06 AM
Yeah I was wondering also whats the survey for before I complete it. I hope it's for a non-profit reason.. otherwise Ubiwoft will not be happy..

^Likewise...

poptartz20
02-04-2014, 01:56 AM
Finished.. but curious as to what this is for. . .

IWGCJoeCool
02-04-2014, 02:12 AM
yeh, i'll leave it alone. only Ubisoft or obvious trading partners would/should be interested in that kind of info. why not ask the government...i'm sure they know how i feel, what with bugging my home with Kinects and Eye Cameras and such

lol

STDlyMcStudpants
02-04-2014, 04:48 AM
They're working on Shadow of Mordor 2
hahahahah

pacmanate
02-04-2014, 05:08 AM
Some of you guys are way too critical. This just looks like a normal survey to me, stop grilling the damn guy/girl.

BATISTABUS
02-04-2014, 06:01 AM
Completed. I'm always happy to spout my (controversial) AC opinions. ;)

MortalXerxes
02-25-2014, 12:20 PM

Hey dude, don't worry its just for college assignment, Give it a go its a bit of fun at the end of the day.

MortalXerxes
02-25-2014, 12:24 PM
Completed. I'm always happy to spout my (controversial) AC opinions. ;)

Ha good to hear it mate. remember "Nothing is true, everything is permitted"

MortalXerxes
02-25-2014, 12:28 PM
Completed it! It was interesting! And why do you need it?

Hey buddy im glad you enjoyed it, you know its just a bit of fun and the survey was for a college assignment. “You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.”

MortalXerxes
02-25-2014, 12:33 PM
yeh, i'll leave it alone. only Ubisoft or obvious trading partners would/should be interested in that kind of info. why not ask the government...i'm sure they know how i feel, what with bugging my home with Kinects and Eye Cameras and such

lol

Whats up gangster don't worry its not for the government or ubisoft its just for a college assignment. Give it a go you'll be pleading for another after doing this one. “It's so hard to forget pain, but it's even harder to remember sweetness. We have no scar to show for happiness. We learn so little from peace.”

MortalXerxes
02-25-2014, 12:38 PM
They're working on Shadow of Mordor 2
hahahahah

Hey pally lol no its just for a college assignment but good initiative though. Hope you enjoyed it and as always. “Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.”

MortalXerxes
02-25-2014, 12:41 PM
Some of you guys are way too critical. This just looks like a normal survey to me, stop grilling the damn guy/girl.

“Dad, how do soldiers killing each other solve the world's problems?”

Poodle_of_Doom
02-25-2014, 04:02 PM
Hey dude, don't worry its just for college assignment, Give it a go its a bit of fun at the end of the day.

I took the survey to. To be honest, there was only one question I couldn't answer the way I wanted to. That said, could you do me a favor, and explain what the assignment is about? At that, can you maybe publish the finished project here on the forums when you're done?

MortalXerxes
02-25-2014, 04:53 PM
I took the survey to. To be honest, there was only one question I couldn't answer the way I wanted to. That said, could you do me a favor, and explain what the assignment is about? At that, can you maybe publish the finished project here on the forums when you're done?

“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller.

MortalXerxes
02-25-2014, 05:05 PM
Here's a few more i found today:

“So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
― Ralph Waldo Emerson

“Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.”
― Isaac Asimov, Foundation

Thanks for all the support guys, stay tuned for more

Poodle_of_Doom
02-25-2014, 05:21 PM
“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.”
― Helen Keller.

And the straight answer would be?

Dome500
02-25-2014, 09:27 PM
Completed it but let a blank at country. Hope that is okay. I just want that kind of privacy.

rcole_sooner
02-25-2014, 09:40 PM
They can get your country from your IP address. They can get quite a bit more than that from your IP address too.

Dome500
02-26-2014, 12:12 AM
They can get your country from your IP address. They can get quite a bit more than that from your IP address too.

I know, but they don't necessarily have to collect my IP information for the survey.

MortalXerxes
02-26-2014, 11:34 AM
Completed it but let a blank at country. Hope that is okay. I just want that kind of privacy.

That's fine mate, thanks for doing the survey, I don't work for ubisoft it's just for college assignment.

“It is never too late to be what you might have been.”
― George Eliot

MortalXerxes
02-26-2014, 01:14 PM

Yeah no problem gangster i'm just doing a college assignment and I need to get some phsycographic and demographic research. I'll try and put up the results if i get some free time brother.

“There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics.”
― Benjamin Disraeli

Poodle_of_Doom
02-26-2014, 03:26 PM
Yeah no problem gangster i'm just doing a college assignment and I need to get some phsycographic and demographic research. I'll try and put up the results if i get some free time brother.

― Benjamin Disraeli

To what end are you doing this research?

MortalXerxes
03-09-2014, 09:55 PM
Just like to say thanks to all those who did my survey, I reward you with a smile from me and an epic quote by the great Joe Abercrombie

“I've made peace with myself.
Good for you. That's the hardest war of all to win.
Didn't say I won. Just stopped fighting.”

Thanks again guys and really think about that quote because its quite deep if you think about it.

Poodle_of_Doom
03-09-2014, 11:41 PM
Just like to say thanks to all those who did my survey, I reward you with a smile from me and an epic quote by the great Joe Abercrombie

“I've made peace with myself.
Good for you. That's the hardest war of all to win.
Didn't say I won. Just stopped fighting.”

Thanks again guys and really think about that quote because its quite deep if you think about it.

Never did answer my last quesiton.

MortalXerxes
03-10-2014, 02:52 PM
Never did answer my last quesiton.

Thank you and Goodbye

Mr_Shade
03-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Thank you and Goodbye

And we will be saying 'thank you and good bye' to you also - if you do not answer that very direct question, and not in a condescending way..

If you are here asking for help - you should at least explain yourself, if asked…

I can see you are posting from a education facility, so no worries about selling that info, so not much to say what is going to happen to the data and if you are posting the final paper, is it?

Mr.GoodKall
03-10-2014, 03:13 PM
Thank you and Goodbye

Now I wish I saw this before I completed your ****ty survey

Poodle_of_Doom
03-10-2014, 10:43 PM
And we will be saying 'thank you and good bye' to you also - if you do not answer that very direct question, and not in a condescending way..

If you are here asking for help - you should at least explain yourself, if asked…

I can see you are posting from a education facility, so no worries about selling that info, so not much to say what is going to happen to the data and if you are posting the final paper, is it?

Holly Crap! I never expected that.... Thank you so much Mr_Shade....

I cried,... and wet myself in laughter simultaneously....

MortalXerxes
03-11-2014, 12:19 PM

Response
Quote Originally Posted by Poodle_of_Doom View Post

― Benjamin Disraeli

I answered his question he was simply to ignorant to look at it.

“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple.”
― Dr. Seuss

Mr_Shade
03-11-2014, 12:23 PM
and we lock.