PDA

View Full Version : HELP my save is lost

Revisto
02-03-2014, 02:21 PM
i have ship with 95% weapons and all forts done im no have time too new game give my save back :mad:

UbiVolfbane
02-03-2014, 06:18 PM
I am very sorry to hear that this has happened. If you are referring to AC4 , please be sure to check your local save location. Do so here: https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=22&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000ecGmCAI . If you are having any issues with Assassin's Creed 3, please check the cloud sync settings as well as checking the default save location: C:\Users\Username\Documents\Assassin's Creed III\SAVES​
Sadly, we are unable to edit or modify in-game save data. Please be careful when closing the application or shutting down the computer abruptly as it could corrupt or damage save data.

Revisto
02-05-2014, 01:40 AM
Thanks for your answer but what i can done when i no have another PC, buy another cd kay or i can uninstall and install on old cd kay in Ubisoft?

DJ_Cas
02-05-2014, 08:39 AM
In other words man. I've had the similar situation - If you didn't copy your local saves previously before changing OS then your save progress will be lost. Ubisoft saves/MP syncing doesn't work @all ...