PDA

View Full Version : Initiates giving anyone else problems?

RzaRecta357
02-02-2014, 10:02 PM
Curious... I can't enter the website.. I was fooling around port forwarding my new FibreOP connection so I would get a green NAT earlier today so I'm not sure if it's because of that or not.

I doubt it is... It's probably the website... But can anyone check for me please?

LCpl_Doom
02-02-2014, 10:27 PM
I am experiencing problems as well. For the last half hour or so. I was working on a ACIII mission, went to refresh my page and it just stopped loading. I have tried numerous times since and still have the same result. They probably having an issue on their end.

*edit* I just tried again after posting this and it seems to be okay now. Got in just fine.

IWGCJoeCool
02-04-2014, 01:58 AM
for what it is worth, i have a few regular websites i visit to do things, and if it ever gets wonky, i'll close IE and open Chrome. this might not be your problem...first, another ACIV Initiates "mission" for Multiplayer opened recently, and between that and everyone plundering warehouses over the weekend at a furious pace, the whole Ubisoft/Uplay/ACInitiates server structure was probably working overtime.