PDA

View Full Version : let me just say that I absolutely love the soundtracks of AC

Gladiaattori1500
02-02-2014, 10:07 AM
I just finished Brotherhood and I'm currently listening to the credits.and let me just say that the soudtracks are just brilliant.not just Brotherhood, but all of them

EVA Spartan 317
02-02-2014, 10:59 AM
I think a game can only be successful if it has a good soundtrack! Like AC, the music is in a perfect connection with the given time period!
Or like Halo where the music has the same dramatic feeling as the story itself! No matter how bad the gameplay is just a good story and/or a good soundtracknis needed to make it a succesful franchise!

RzaRecta357
02-02-2014, 10:47 PM
EVA speaks some truth. I know ALOT of people here love AC3 and Connor.. But there's no denying it got the most flak of the main series yet.. What was that game missing? The perfect ambient mood music while just vegging out in towns and what not of course!

Honestly, that music and the map system not uncovering from Sync points alone were my only problems.

Gladiaattori1500
02-02-2014, 10:58 PM
Yeah, that's right, it's exactly what ac3 was missing

Although I loved the music on the main menu tho

LatinaC09
02-03-2014, 12:59 AM
AC3 had one of the better soundtracks in my opinion. TOKW had beautiful themes as well. Now I agree with you all on the lack of ambient music. That was definitely needed but the actual score was really well done. Lorne Balfe's soundtracks are wonderful. The only soundtrack I disliked was AC4. It had good sea shanties and folk music but the musical score was a mess. The main theme irritates me actually.

poptartz20
02-03-2014, 01:12 AM
Finally! Somebody that shared my opinion on this! Each AC has great music set for it's time and each composer has done a beautiful job!

AC3 had one of the better soundtracks in my opinion. TOKW had beautiful themes as well. Now I agree with you all on the lack of ambient music. That was definitely needed but the actual score was really well done.

I couldn't agree more!

Fatal-Feit
02-03-2014, 05:17 AM
EVA speaks some truth. I know ALOT of people here love AC3 and Connor.. But there's no denying it got the most flak of the main series yet.. What was that game missing? The perfect ambient mood music while just vegging out in towns and what not of course!

Honestly, that music and the map system not uncovering from Sync points alone were my only problems.

I disagree. AC:3 has one of the strongest soundtrack in my opinion. Even listening to the opening theme gets me pumped for another playthrough.