PDA

View Full Version : Oleg, Thanks for making a CLASSIC that just keeps getting better!!!

Charlie901
03-03-2004, 08:25 PM
My dad has his commercial pilots license and couldn't belive how representative IL2 FB was of really flying. He normally hates computer games, cause he can't take looking at a monitor for a while without getting a headache, but I could'nt get him off the thing when he was flying the P-51. He was totally mezmorized, and I've never seen him like that before with anything on the computer.
He didn't do much other than feel the plane out adjusting the trim and feeling the effects of the rudder on turns and such. He loved the stall effects too.
Oleg, I even told my dad a little history about yourself and he was equally impressed.

Anyway I just got AEP and will install as soon as I get home and have too say that we are pretty lucky to have such a great developer behind this sim with tons of support and patches. I'm never worried if something isn't exactly perfect cause I know that if it can be adressed it will be in another patch. (B.T.W. I've never had a CTD with IL2 or FB and in today's standards that is an accomplishment in itself).

With the current sims that have come out in the past few years I feel nothing has topped this one. What started out as an amazing game has grown into something beyond my wildest dreams.
Nothing out there now or probably in the future has given me the ability to fly so many fun and interesting, historical, combat A/C that are represented in a way that impressed, my dad, a commercial pilot. Hat's off to you and C1 and thanks again for a Classic :).

Charlie901
03-03-2004, 08:25 PM
My dad has his commercial pilots license and couldn't belive how representative IL2 FB was of really flying. He normally hates computer games, cause he can't take looking at a monitor for a while without getting a headache, but I could'nt get him off the thing when he was flying the P-51. He was totally mezmorized, and I've never seen him like that before with anything on the computer.
He didn't do much other than feel the plane out adjusting the trim and feeling the effects of the rudder on turns and such. He loved the stall effects too.
Oleg, I even told my dad a little history about yourself and he was equally impressed.

Anyway I just got AEP and will install as soon as I get home and have too say that we are pretty lucky to have such a great developer behind this sim with tons of support and patches. I'm never worried if something isn't exactly perfect cause I know that if it can be adressed it will be in another patch. (B.T.W. I've never had a CTD with IL2 or FB and in today's standards that is an accomplishment in itself).

With the current sims that have come out in the past few years I feel nothing has topped this one. What started out as an amazing game has grown into something beyond my wildest dreams.
Nothing out there now or probably in the future has given me the ability to fly so many fun and interesting, historical, combat A/C that are represented in a way that impressed, my dad, a commercial pilot. Hat's off to you and C1 and thanks again for a Classic :).

Charlie901
03-04-2004, 02:39 PM
BUMP

Call_me_Kanno
03-04-2004, 02:50 PM
Mr. Maddox I'd like to thank you too for such a great product and excellent support. I'm looking forward to enjoying FB:AEP for a long time and I will buy any other product's you release.

Much apprieciation, Kanno

JG1_vonPletz
03-04-2004, 06:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Call_me_Kanno:
Mr. Maddox I'd like to thank you too for such a great product and excellent support. I'm looking forward to enjoying FB:AEP for a long time and I will buy any other product's you release.

Much apprieciation, Kanno<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

S!
Well spoken, Thank you Oleg and Co. http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Gruppen IIa Offizier
Chief of Operations
II./JG1 "Oesau"

Oleg_Maddox
03-05-2004, 03:32 AM
Great thanks all