PDA

View Full Version : New Community Challenge Up!

acbrother17
01-31-2014, 08:34 PM
Just informing people that a New Community Challenge have been up from yesterday. Get to unlock the Captain's wheellock pistols. The AC community needs to plunder 250,000 warehouses. Individual participation can be 1.
Here's an image of the gun. Looks pretty badass to me.
http://www.accesstheanimus.com/Londra/10.jpg

Sabuto78
01-31-2014, 08:45 PM
ye been up for a while didnt make a topic since it got closed last time by the staff... but they always make the official topic so late.

Anyways. i think for the event after you plunder like 5 warehouses u gotta wait a bit for them refill -_-" so annoying

before 1 or 2 wd always refill when rest empty

@ 22% on xbox360!

acbrother17
01-31-2014, 08:51 PM
ye been up for a while didnt make a topic since it got closed last time by the staff... but they always make the official topic so late.

Anyways. i think for the event after you plunder like 5 warehouses u gotta wait a bit for them refill -_-" so annoying

before 1 or 2 wd always refill when rest empty

@ 22% on xbox360!
Okay cool. it is annoying to wait. this one seems it will take much longer than the others to reach 100%. Im playing it on PS3 and last time i check it was about 22% too. already got about 12 plunder already though.

IWGCJoeCool
02-01-2014, 03:15 AM
Okay cool. it is annoying to wait. this one seems it will take much longer than the others to reach 100%. Im playing it on PS3 and last time i check it was about 22% too. already got about 12 plunder already though.

yeh, it takes longer to do these, than just setting out, sinking everything you see lol

the good news is that it doesnt seem to care if you did it stealthily or not, bells rung,no bells.

i'm still getting the occasional Full Warehouse, but the Keyholder never makes an appearance....but that might be cuz i killed him before Eagle-Visioning him, so make sure to do that.

aHuntingLeopard
04-19-2014, 03:26 AM
What! D: This is all i need to get the community outfit! I looted the minimum amount of warehouses. But i never got these pistols.
I'm a PC player so it might not have happened yet on PC and if it has or hasn't please tell me.

Black_Widow9
04-19-2014, 10:42 PM
What! D: This is all i need to get the community outfit! I looted the minimum amount of warehouses. But i never got these pistols.
I'm a PC player so it might not have happened yet on PC and if it has or hasn't please tell me.
This is a pretty old thread and this particular challenge is over. I'd just keep playing and watch for it again. ;)

I'm going to lock this so no one else gets confused about the current challenge.