PDA

View Full Version : Rising Phoenix

Barre08
01-31-2014, 07:25 PM
About Rising Phoenix. We all know Templars strongest nest is in the US and London. So the right way to this play out, would be that Assassin's where the Germans and Waffen SS. But they got betrayed and lost in the end and that's how Templars gain upper hand by winning the war.

I don't see any other logical explanation if Templars were Germany and their strongest nest and they lost, everything, they would be WEAKEST TODAY. No ********.

I vote Germans for Assassin's and US,UK,Soviet for Templars

medavroog
01-31-2014, 09:11 PM
... huh? ... Wie Bitte?

jeffies04
02-01-2014, 01:34 PM
About Rising Phoenix. We all know Templars strongest nest is in the US and London. So the right way to this play out, would be that Assassin's where the Germans and Waffen SS. But they got betrayed and lost in the end and that's how Templars gain upper hand by winning the war.

I don't see any other logical explanation if Templars were Germany and their strongest nest and they lost, everything, they would be WEAKEST TODAY. No ********.

I vote Germans for Assassin's and US,UK,Soviet for Templars

I'm confused too... but

"Rising Phoenix" was a troll turned into a joke by Ubisoft. The game cover were Wolfenstein levels altered with the SS emblem changed to Abstergo logos and then some computers pasted in.

... Is this what you're referring to?

Barre08
02-02-2014, 06:45 PM
I know it was a troll. But I am talking if in the future they make Assassin Creed WW1 and ww2 events. Germans should be Assassins, and how Templars won the war and faked history and become the strongest power of today. :)