PDA

View Full Version : Gameplay and Appearance Pack - 40% markdown!

Ubi-Valentin
01-31-2014, 11:39 AM
http://static2.ubi.com/ACMP/images/forum/Appearance_Pack_Twitter.jpg

Hello Assassins,

To help you keep your skills sharp and your clothes cutting edge, we are happy to announce a permanent 40% markdown on Gameplay and Appearance Packs in the Abstergo Store! Show how unique you are and gain access to a wide range of customization options, both for your favorite characters and for your player profile.

The Appearance Pack unlocks all player profile elements (patron pictures, titles, emblems) and character customization options (costumes, weapons, gear). Prestige items, moves, and add-on charactersí customization options are not included in the pack. The Gameplay Pack includes all abilities and ability sets.

The markdown is already active, so you can already check out our offers in the Abstergo Store.

Kirokill
01-31-2014, 11:57 AM
The Appearance Pack unlocks all player profile elements (patron pictures, titles, emblems) and character customization options (costumes, weapons, gear). Prestige items, moves, and add-on characters’ customization options are not included in the pack.

It is up to level 55 that gets unlocked no?

Ubi-Valentin
01-31-2014, 12:21 PM
Yes, I think that's correct.

datensystem
01-31-2014, 08:15 PM
Let us unlock them for free :D

Like an hardcore challenge like "Get an Kill for more then 1000 Points" or something xD

(it wouldn't be hardcore for the good players) :D

MrDynogames
01-31-2014, 11:48 PM
Still $25. I never checked how expensive it was to start with. So has it actually gone down on the PS4 front or what?

Kirokill
02-01-2014, 05:34 PM
Speaking about pack, I want to ask you Valentin, is the Bug Buster pack not meant to carry over from PS3 to PS4? I really want an answer.

Ubi-Valentin
02-03-2014, 03:49 PM
@kirokill: Once you got it on one console, it's not meant to carry onto next gen. Unless you bust another bug :)

Kirokill
02-03-2014, 05:06 PM
Thanks for your help, I appreciate it.