PDA

View Full Version : Unable to re-enter castle portmeyron after leaving, can't progress

ugtownedbyagrl
01-31-2014, 07:41 AM
I'm not sure if I'm just not too bright or what, but I have this problem that won't let me progress in the game. I've cleared castle portmeyron, was told to go meet lev when I was ready to go to the elemental forge. I decided I was gonna head back to town first and clear my inventory. On my way back though, it seems I can't re-enter the castle? The front entrance just takes me to the throne room, but the guy who's going to take me to act 2 is supposed to be up on the roof of the castle. I've retraced my steps, explored the entirety of the peninsula and nothing. I just can't seem to get to Lev in any way. Even google couldn't help me out of this one, anyone have any ideas??

ugtownedbyagrl
02-01-2014, 04:07 AM
Nevermind, it seems that I'm actually not too bright. I normally exit out of conversations and buildings with escape key rather than pressing the button in the bottom right. Seems that if I press this button in castle portmeyron throne room, I can enter the castle again. I'm too ashamed to even tell you how long this took me to figure out :/

PaulH1957
03-30-2015, 07:38 PM
Hi

Am having similar issue.

Got the last two shards (Fire & Light), so need to get into castle to get the griffin ride to the forge, but the 'door' is not answering! (No press space bar message).

Have done the Secret City thing, so could access from there, but not sure if that will work,

Any ideas?

Thanks
Paul H