PDA

View Full Version : Nine Men's Morris

esotericafflict
01-30-2014, 03:47 PM
This game is the worst piece of **** I've ever encountered. I don't know who the mouth-breathing ****wit was who programmed this miserable pile, but I hope that he or she dies eating **** through a straw. Such an embarrassing waste of space.

Gibbo2g_83
01-30-2014, 04:20 PM
I hate the mini games I had to cheat for that challenge and use the online game method.

SpiritOfNevaeh
01-30-2014, 04:54 PM
I. LOVE. TWELVE. MEN'S. MORRIS!! It's so easy once you get used to it.

Kirokill
01-30-2014, 05:09 PM
If you have trouble winning it for the challenge, I downloaded this: http://nine-mens-morris.net/downloads.html
It works against easy and medium but not the expert.

They should of replaced it with chess if it was existing at that time, however according to history I don't think it was available in the west indies at that time.

phoenix-force411
01-31-2014, 06:43 AM
I spent so much time winning. After I got my Thief challenge and trophy done, I never bothered with those games anymore.

Kagurra
01-31-2014, 07:54 AM
The AI is a damn cheater. I just used the nine men's morris website for that nonsense in AC4. Everything else I did legit. In AC3 I used a video for that one other game that isn't checkers or NMM and the dude showed how if you moved in a certain way the AI would respond the same way every time and you could win that way.

Locopells
01-31-2014, 12:29 PM
Which game? I only ever played it the once in AC3, after I got the Original Gamer achievement, I just stick to using bowls for the Thief challenge, whenever I play through. It ain't the easiest, but saves having to play to games side by side.

Ureh
01-31-2014, 05:09 PM
I don't really touch the board games either. The npc keeps waving their hand across the table... Stop it! xD

Sabuto78
01-31-2014, 07:18 PM
such whining.....

Its hard af tho but thats part of fun for me

SixKeys
01-31-2014, 07:52 PM
Why is it whining if people don't like to play board games in Assassin's Creed?

Sabuto78
01-31-2014, 07:55 PM
Why is it whining

This game is the worst piece of **** I've ever encountered. I don't know who the mouth-breathing ****wit was who programmed this miserable pile, but I hope that he or she dies eating **** through a straw

Kagurra
01-31-2014, 11:08 PM
This game is the worst piece of **** I've ever encountered. I don't know who the mouth-breathing ****wit was who programmed this miserable pile, but I hope that he or she dies eating **** through a straw

That sounds like pretty extreme whining to me.

SpiritOfNevaeh
01-31-2014, 11:11 PM
^

adventurewomen
01-31-2014, 11:20 PM
Every post of yours on this forum, always sounds whining .Please stop..

Fatal-Feit
02-01-2014, 01:06 AM
I love Nine Men's Morris! Every time I visit a fishermen's village or a major city, I make it a priority to win a boardgame once. They're all so addicting. =D

Kagurra
02-01-2014, 01:09 AM
I love Nine Men's Morris! Every time I visit a fishermen's village or a major city, I make it a priority to win a boardgame once. They're all so addicting. =D

lolwut

Fatal-Feit
02-01-2014, 01:16 AM
lolwut

No, really. My did that on my last few playthroughs. NMM is my fav out of the three.

Edit:My?! I mean I... Hah!

Sabuto78
02-01-2014, 02:40 AM
That sounds like pretty extreme whining to me.

Exactly. Which is why i quoted it from the topic creator. Lewl.

IWGCJoeCool
02-01-2014, 03:32 AM
i could live without the boardgames, and i finally sat down for 4 games of Checkers to clear the win-2000 Abstergo Challenge, thinking i was done with it, and wouldnt bother with the other two, but...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

cuz the newly unlocked AC Initiates Challenge specifies that i gotta win 'em all once.

jeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz

SixKeys
02-01-2014, 03:37 AM
i could live without the boardgames, and i finally sat down for 4 games of Checkers to clear the win-2000 Abstergo Challenge, thinking i was done with it, and wouldnt bother with the other two, but...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

cuz the newly unlocked AC Initiates Challenge specifies that i gotta win 'em all once.

jeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzz

Winning them all once is also an Abstergo challenge. The only one I'm still missing in my second playthrough (where I'm trying to get 100%) is Fanorona.

Kirokill
02-01-2014, 08:13 AM
Winning them all once is also an Abstergo challenge. The only one I'm still missing in my second playthrough (where I'm trying to get 100%) is Fanorona.

Nassau has the weakest. Try there, the person keeps suicides almost everything.

madman82
02-01-2014, 07:36 PM
This game is the worst piece of **** I've ever encountered. I don't know who the mouth-breathing ****wit was who programmed this miserable pile, but I hope that he or she dies eating **** through a straw. Such an embarrassing waste of space.

He blocks you then he wins, then checkers one he can get your two pieces coming from the edge of the board.

Black_Widow9
02-01-2014, 11:57 PM
If you're going to create a Topic you need to follow the Forum Rules and it needs to be constructive. If you need help the community is pretty amazing at it so just ask next time.

Thanks