PDA

View Full Version : Problem with activation code

So4ringWiz4rd
01-30-2014, 02:34 AM
Hi guys,

i've tried to reach ubisoft support but no one answers me, my ACIV stopped working, i bought it in the pre-sale and now, after many months playing it,, weneaver i try to play it asks for my activation code. When i try to input the one that i obtain from the store, it says that it is banned and i should contact ubisoft.

I don't understand what is happening. I tried to contact the support, even sent them my purchase invoice, but still had any answers.

Please someone help me, i dont know what to do anymore! :(

So4ringWiz4rd
01-30-2014, 02:35 AM
As an additional info, i tried to reinstall everything, but now, uplay says that i dont have bought any games! :(

Black_Widow9
02-01-2014, 12:32 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D

Hi guys,

i've tried to reach ubisoft support but no one answers me, my ACIV stopped working, i bought it in the pre-sale and now, after many months playing it,, weneaver i try to play it asks for my activation code. When i try to input the one that i obtain from the store, it says that it is banned and i should contact ubisoft.

I don't understand what is happening. I tried to contact the support, even sent them my purchase invoice, but still had any answers.

Does it say that it is banned or that the code is already in use? If the second, take a look at this Support Article:
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=22&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000eT9qCAE

As an additional info, i tried to reinstall everything, but now, uplay says that i dont have bought any games! :(
For this take a look here:
https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=60&brandid=2030&productid=3888&faqid=kA030000000eT79CAE

If that doesn't help, please reply to the PM I sent you.
Thanks ;)

So4ringWiz4rd
02-01-2014, 12:44 AM
Black Widow, everythig is fine now, the support team has contacted me with a new key, it was a problem with my purchase that had two invoices, when they deleted one of them, i got my serial banned. Everything is normal again! Thaks for the attention and best regards!

Black_Widow9
02-02-2014, 05:31 AM
Black Widow, everythig is fine now, the support team has contacted me with a new key, it was a problem with my purchase that had two invoices, when they deleted one of them, i got my serial banned. Everything is normal again! Thaks for the attention and best regards!
Oh fantastic! Have fun! :D

Xadrez21
02-02-2014, 02:17 PM
Hi guys,

I HAVE THE SAME ISSUE! my key says its banned and i cant play....
Same problem about the 2 invoices too....they billed me twice.....now they refunded me one of them and my key is banned.....
Already asked for tech support but had no response yet.