PDA

View Full Version : TREASURE GLITCH? (21/22) and no treasure map anymore / 100% on all island collecables

ArcadianBuddha
01-30-2014, 12:17 AM
I've collected my 21th treasure and all of a sudden the map disappears from my inventory... :S

does anybody else has this glitch or do you know how to fix it or what could be the cause of it?

Really what to complete the game

aL_____eX
01-30-2014, 12:39 AM
I don't know if this solves the problem, but the last treasure map is acquired by completing a specific mission in Kenway's Fleet. Don't remember the exact name.

Hmm... to be honest I don't really get it. Treasure map #21 disappeared after looting the chest? Weird.

ArcadianBuddha
01-30-2014, 01:46 AM
I don't know if this solves the problem, but the last treasure map is acquired by completing a specific mission in Kenway's Fleet. Don't remember the exact name.

Hmm... to be honest I don't really get it. Treasure map #21 disappeared after looting the chest? Weird.

I haven't yet completed all of the fleet missions might be that one thank you very much. :)

IWGCJoeCool
01-30-2014, 02:11 AM

in the game and from the D-Pad access option, they will disappear, but in the pause menu, you can go through the inventory to see the complete list.

aL_____eX
01-30-2014, 02:28 AM
Ah, now I see what was meant by "disappearing from inventory" :D

@OP: No problem, hope this helped.

bitebug2003
01-30-2014, 11:01 PM
You need to open up Barcelona and then complete the Great Reputation II mission (takes around 36 hours without friends) to get the last treasure map.