PDA

View Full Version : I've finished the game! Hooray!

Marcoevich
01-29-2014, 11:30 PM
And now I'm about to sign on to a mental healthcare center. :mad:

Seriously I'm so glad I've made it this far. This game has crashed more (black screened) than any other game I've ever played.

Even today. I wanted to scream out loud. I wanted to hit my monitor. The game crashed 4 times on while playing sequence 13 and even while playing the ****ing credits! :nonchalance:

I love Assassins Creed to death. I've played every game of you and I will play every AC game that has yet to come.

But please Ubisoft... This.. No more. No more black screens...

Also, your support acts like the problem does not exist.

Please take a lesson out of this. Next time I'll try the game with a downloaded crack before buying it including the season pass. I hereby recommend other people doing the same, until Ubisoft makes their games less complex and working on all systems again, just like the old AC did.

(Tip to developers: Take a look at what Metro Last Light does when some other program takes focus or when you alt-tab out of the game. They Pauze it. How convenient right? AC:BF crashed an awful lot of times when some other program took the focus or when I alt-tabbed out and back in. If you automatically pauze gameplay, chances are the game will crash a lot less often!)

strigoi1958
01-30-2014, 04:15 AM
I understand your frustration but please do not post anything concerning 3rd party modifying software as it is against the rules