PDA

View Full Version : New Assassin's Creed Game Ideas

Alberto_Cavelli
01-29-2014, 02:10 AM
As I was reading in the Ubisoft game updates on IGN and Ubisoft webpages, that there might not be an assassin's creed game this year or a release for assassin's creed III: Liberation.
Well, i will tell my point of views and what i would like to see in the next assassin's creed games.
P.S. i didn't play AC IV yet, so i do not know what happens there.

So here i will try to throw my points of view, and maybe try to send my thoughts to ubisoft and i hope that they would read a point of view from one of their players.

first of all, what i know about the AC IV is that it talks about Edward Kenway the grand father of Connors the native american who aims to defend his land from the red coats. In fact if we go back to the beginning of the game, we can see that in the last sequence of Haytham Kenway in AC3, that he was a templar, and his son stood against him because he was an assassin and his father a templar, so i was always wondering about how did Haytham become a templar, and why ? what happened ? it seems that in AC4 Black Flag that Edward was an assassin, so there is still a mysterious spin here that is still hidden.

Second, the rumors i heard about assassin's creed in Egypt and so on. Well the assassin's creed is better to be made in the old or ancient eras than new eras after the gun powder was strongly developed. I liked the Idea of assassin's in Egypt because there wasn't much games about Arab countries in the AC series. I don't have much to say or comment about it because i do not have any ideas about what is going to be that ac about, who's the hero and what and why.

Third, the time of Altaiir, although the whole story of Altaiir was revealed in the AC Revelations, but in my point of view i would like to know or see a game about Altaiir's father. Once i read in AC Wiki, how did Ubisoft merge the true history with its game, that before Altaiir got his full training, and during his father's days, Salah Al Din Al Ayoubi knew about the assassin order (Hashashin) and he knew about what they're doing sending assassin's to kill some war captains or leader to prevent some battles or wars to happen, so he besieged their castle because they were a main threat to him, but during this an assassin was sent to send a warning to Salah El Din to retreat. According to the Ubisoft version in the wiki,which i liked how they merged it with the real history that you can more about it over the internet, that Rashid ad-Din Sinan know as "Al Muallim" in AC1, has sent Altaiir's father to do this mission, so Altaiir's father had succeeded to sent his warning to Salah El Din himself by leaving him a message on his pillow in his own tent pinned by a poisoned dagger telling him that if he doesn't withdraw from this battle that he will be killed in person. But Altaiir's Father was cought afterwards and executed (not sure if it's like this or not, more over on the AC Wiki) and Salah El Din Withdrew his army from that battle, and the battle was never made.
So from my point of view again, I see that this part of the story would be so interesting to know about, even that Ubisoft can insert the roll of apple of eden here.

Al last, I heard that Ubisoft released a book talking about an assassin the 259 CE, called Aquilus... but it was just a book as far as i knew. Why don't make a game about that guy, because during that time there were alot of legends and myths, people back then used to talk about very strong people, like Hercules for example and alot of supernatural things that people used to imagine and talk that it exists while it didn't like gods and so on... that age had only old fashioned swords and weapons, no gun powder and maybe no hidden blades, how did assassin's act back then? how did they wear? how did they do they mission? using what weapons and how?

I have said what i have in mind for new ideas for the Ubisoft, but in the end it's my point of view, i posted it on this forum to see how many people would agree and what would they comment on this. And also if Ubisoft would request any ideas about the stories of any of what i said above i am ready to write a story, or at least help writing or giving ideas for any story.

Thank you for taking some time reading my thread, i really appreciate it, and i would appreciate it more if you would comment, say or give any new ideas.

dxsxhxcx
01-29-2014, 02:33 AM
As I was reading in the Ubisoft game updates on IGN and Ubisoft webpages, that there might not be an assassin's creed game this year or a release for assassin's creed III: Liberation.

if I'm not wrong the HD version of AC3: Liberation already was released for the main platforms (PS3/Xbox360 and PC) and I highly doubt there won't be an AC game this year...

1. you should read AC: Forsaken to better understand Haytham motivations behind his choice of become a Templar.
2. I also want a game set in Egypt, and I agree with you, the further they stay away from guns the better.
3. I doubt they'll release a game with its events and a link that close to a previous one, I belive everything relevant we had to know about Altair and the Order during his time was already covered in games (AC1 and ACR) and the book AC: The Secret Crusade (that gives much more details about Altair's life before and after AC1 than ACR did).

Testament-PWYP
01-29-2014, 03:29 AM
Multiplayer needs to be an rpg. Like the campaign. The multiplayer now is horrible.

Fatal-Feit
01-29-2014, 03:32 AM
Multiplayer needs to be an rpg. Like the campaign. The multiplayer now is horrible.

Ewwww. We have something for you. It's called Dragon's Dogma.

Testament-PWYP
01-29-2014, 03:51 AM
Um never heard of the game.. But I am sure it has nothing to do with pirates and the caribbean...

AC2_alex
01-29-2014, 03:53 AM
Are they going to be sticking with the same engine?

Alberto_Cavelli
01-29-2014, 12:18 PM
if I'm not wrong the HD version of AC3: Liberation already was released for the main platforms (PS3/Xbox360 and PC) and I highly doubt there won't be an AC game this year...

1. you should read AC: Forsaken to better understand Haytham motivations behind his choice of become a Templar.
2. I also want a game set in Egypt, and I agree with you, the further they stay away from guns the better.
3. I doubt they'll release a game with its events and a link that close to a previous one, I belive everything relevant we had to know about Altair and the Order during his time was already covered in games (AC1 and ACR) and the book AC: The Secret Crusade (that gives much more details about Altair's life before and after AC1 than ACR did).

OK about the AC Liberation i don't know because i am not a super gamer, i just play when i have free time. so I may owe you guys an apology if i said something wrong.

About reading books, i don't have time to read any books, specially books related to a game and so on... I may have no right to say that, but i think that they must make everything clear from the game itself because not everyone have the time to go wide. I work in my domain that i graduated from ( IT ) and I am a film and movie director in a show/series in our country and also a musician, so for me it's better to play a game that may take 4-5 days or maybe more to understand a story, playing it on free time, than reading books to understand what happened next or before.
I repeat it's my point of view.

dxsxhxcx
01-29-2014, 12:54 PM
OK about the AC Liberation i don't know because i am not a super gamer, i just play when i have free time. so I may owe you guys an apology if i said something wrong.

About reading books, i don't have time to read any books, specially books related to a game and so on... I may have no right to say that, but i think that they must make everything clear from the game itself because not everyone have the time to go wide. I work in my domain that i graduated from ( IT ) and I am a film and movie director in a show/series in our country and also a musician, so for me it's better to play a game that may take 4-5 days or maybe more to understand a story, playing it on free time, than reading books to understand what happened next or before.
I repeat it's my point of view.

sure, no problem...