PDA

View Full Version : How many of you equip the Pirate Cloak !! ?

MasterAssasin84
01-28-2014, 02:16 AM
I tend to equip when i am taking high profile templar members Like Torres !! ... never the less i think its a cool addition to Edwards image .

How many of you use it ?

Fatal-Feit
01-28-2014, 02:25 AM
I've worn all the costumes for an exceptional amount of hours. I think I used it the most when plundering warehouses.

LoyalACFan
01-28-2014, 02:26 AM
I prefer the crimson one to be honest. It's easily the classiest outfit in the game.

MasterAssasin84
01-28-2014, 02:28 AM
I've worn all the costumes for an exceptional amount of hours. I think I used it the most when plundering warehouses.

Ya Know what i actually think Edwards Assassin Robes was the best !! ..... the Mayan out fit was a let down after collecting all the keystones !!

But the Cloak had a sense intimidation and fear to it !!

MasterAssasin84
01-28-2014, 02:32 AM
I prefer the crimson one to be honest. It's easily the classiest outfit in the game.

It was a cool outfit !! But i still like to be connected to the Assassin side of the Character, i like some kind of representation of the characters dedication to the brotherhood ( even though we only saw this in the last few sequences ) but i do think the robes help with the character interaction and connecting to their purpose .

IWGCJoeCool
01-28-2014, 03:17 AM
wore them all at least for a little bit, even Altair and Ezio, but i think my fav was the Privateer Outfit, all black and b@d@ss. anything without a hood tended to annoy me, especially when there was a cutscene showing Edward raising an invisible one.

LoyalACFan
01-28-2014, 03:49 AM
It was a cool outfit !! But i still like to be connected to the Assassin side of the Character, i like some kind of representation of the characters dedication to the brotherhood ( even though we only saw this in the last few sequences ) but i do think the robes help with the character interaction and connecting to their purpose .

I tried wearing the stealth robes for a while after Edward joins the Brotherhood, but they just don't work for Edward I'm afraid. They look badass on Ah Tabai, but Edward looks like a poser in them.

phoenix-force411
01-28-2014, 03:54 AM
Not much. I prefer the original attire more than anything else.

Fatal-Feit
01-28-2014, 04:00 AM
I tried wearing the stealth robes for a while after Edward joins the Brotherhood, but they just don't work for Edward I'm afraid. They look badass on Ah Tabai, but Edward looks like a poser in them.

Haha! That was the one outfit Edward could not rock. Oh, how I've tried to make it work...

Ah, wait! I did. I equipped the beginner pistols and basically did everything with blowpipes and hidden blades. I've stolen a couple Man'O Wars for my fleet, and plundered a few warehouses like that. You guys should try it.