PDA

View Full Version : Czech Language in AC4 for PS4

arnost.mladek
01-27-2014, 01:21 PM
Hi,

I've bought AC4 Black Flag for Playstation 4 designated for Central Europe. It was stated that this version was completely in czech (not spoken language). Even though there are czech subtitles which are working just fine, the menu language (ie. hints in the game, description of tasks) is not in czech. I've tried to change the PS4 system language and is seems the the AC4 menu language is identical to the PS4 system language.

I was told by the dealer that there is a bug with the czech language and that Ubisoft is working on the patch. Have you encountered the same problem and is it really a bug? If so, do you know when approximately the patch will be available for download?

Thanks a bunch!

Mr_Shade
01-27-2014, 02:08 PM
I was told by the dealer that there is a bug with the czech language and that Ubisoft is working on the patch. Have you encountered the same problem and is it really a bug? If so, do you know when approximately the patch will be available for download?

Thanks a bunch!

hI,

These are the english speaking forums - so - I am unaware of any patch fixing the regional issue you have - I suggest you contact your local support team, who may have some information for you:

www.support.ubi.com