PDA

View Full Version : would there be a way to stealthy eliminate 4 enemies at once?

magdi_alafifi
01-26-2014, 07:36 PM
are there other possible approaches to stealthily deal with 4 gathered enemies apart from from using prostitutes for distraction? I think it would be super cool if you could quickly kill 4 enemies at once without making a fuss, like the way you use the double blade to kill 2 enemies. I'm still at the beginning so not sure if you get to do this with the multiple pistols as the game progresses..

Fatal-Feit
01-26-2014, 07:40 PM
Use smoke bombs or poison darts.

Frag_Maniac
01-26-2014, 07:43 PM
Smoke bomb on 4 guards standing side by side at an entrance = two easy double kills with hidden blades. And by the way, when you get to the optional objective where they ask for a 4 guard streak, you cannot use stealth. It has to be open melee combat.

Anykeyer
01-27-2014, 06:57 AM
There are some ways but most of them arent available in the beginning. And no, you cant use pistols without raising an alarm.

Externall89
01-28-2014, 08:53 AM
The way i did it just required **** lots luck and good positioning i guess but i did it with stand between 2 would give a 2 kill and then quickly stabbed the other 2 .
For some reason no alarm went off ... I guess **** like this only happens 1/100 times.

guidomista
01-28-2014, 11:24 AM
Hi,
Connor in AC3 can kill multiple guards before they alarm. Even if he kill one before their eyes
Guards reaction time was very slow in AC3.
Following groups, or convoys, I did many time two double killing before opening melee combat.
In AC Liberation the guards are also stupid. You can do it even with them, i suppose... never tried.
bye