PDA

View Full Version : [XBOne] How do u obtain cocoa for Kenway ' s Fleet

Carnage717
01-26-2014, 06:14 PM
I've done so many ship battles for Kenway ' s fleet but I never receive any coco. There are several missions I can't do because of this which means I can' t open new areas.

Nitrotoluene
01-30-2014, 11:15 AM
I see nobody has even tried to answer this one. Not sure I can either, but I didn't strike any problems with cocoa, in fact I never even bothered to learn what those cargo symbols stood for, I simply kept buying docks when I had the money and accumulated enough ships to fill the docks, picked missions that suited the capacities of the various ships in the fleet and sent them on their merry ways.

I have no idea how you get any specific cargo, they just seemed to appear and take care of themselves. So my only suggestion is to keep playing the fleet game and hope that cocoa eventually becomes part of your cargo inventory.

Kytr
01-30-2014, 05:33 PM
As far as I can tell, you get random cargoes when you clear out pirates. I never had any problems getting any of them and it just keeps accumulating.

PandaPuff86
01-30-2014, 09:35 PM
Keep sending ships everywhere. There many missions for each port and locations. Ship battles do drop cargo on how far your ship goes like Europe or South America. The harder the route, the bigger the ships like ManOWars that drop great cargo including cocoa. Playing the Kenway's Fleet game will also reward you with pieces of art, treasure maps, Jackdaw ship parts and R's.

TristinBrowser
01-31-2014, 08:05 PM
How to get bigger cargo space....Well first of all you ll need your wanted icon on high rating with all 4 marks highlighted...Then you need to be by the island New Bone...
There you ll eventually find Man of war with a level 60...they hold cargo space of 90...good luck mate...Tristin