PDA

View Full Version : Draft Tournament - Round of 64 Group Thread

Kinetic_42
01-26-2014, 03:09 AM
This thread is for the use of finding opponents and other discussion of the Million Gold Draft Tournament Round of 64.

Pools and the Heroes list can be found here. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak7OxBFy8fT-dF9ZX0RETjRlWDQ4dFRITmJ6dEg0eWc&usp=sharing)

gera_kirill
01-26-2014, 08:14 AM
hey, i can't find myself. i won all the matches in round of 128. I sent u all the replays

Zazafda
01-26-2014, 09:09 AM
Hi everyone! Group C Pawellooo and LurifaxB I sent you friend requests. I will be very busy this week so please arrange to be available wednesday and thursday between 21 and 24 CET. I also can be available later these nights if you need it and if you are in different timezone than me. I will also be available right now sunday morning from now to 14 oclock CET.

Please let me know when you will be available!

Zazafda

Jack_Hollyw00d
01-26-2014, 01:07 PM
Group C Pawellooo and LurifaxB please tell me your playing time

Kinetic_42
01-26-2014, 06:49 PM
hey, i can't find myself. i won all the matches in round of 128. I sent u all the replays

I'll look into it. Did you send in your results correctly?

Kinetic_42
01-26-2014, 06:57 PM

I'll look into it. Did you send in your results correctly?

I double checked, they were caught in the wrong emails. PLEASE do not just reply to the message I send via email, PLEASE create a new email. By just replying my message box lumps it in with replies instead of separating it out and makes it impossible for me to find it later. I made a mistake because if it, you are in pool B.

i've updated the page. Please get in touch with the others so they don't mistakenly play the other player.

gera_kirill
01-26-2014, 07:19 PM
I double checked, they were caught in the wrong emails. PLEASE do not just reply to the message I send via email, PLEASE create a new email. By just replying my message box lumps it in with replies instead of separating it out and makes it impossible for me to find it later. I made a mistake because if it, you are in pool B.

i've updated the page. Please get in touch with the others so they don't mistakenly play the other player.

thank you

fonchi
01-27-2014, 11:07 AM
Hi Kinetic_42,

I was trying last week to contact with my rivals in forum, pm, and game, they didnīt say anything (there is no post or pm) but I was DQ and thye both pass to this round.

Why I have been DQ and they pass this round??

Kinetic_42
01-27-2014, 02:29 PM
Hi Kinetic_42,

I was trying last week to contact with my rivals in forum, pm, and game, they didnīt say anything (there is no post or pm) but I was DQ and thye both pass to this round.

Why I have been DQ and they pass this round??

As I stated in the email I sent you, your group was the most difficult to decide, because I do know you were trying to play your opponents. The issue is, both of them played out a match and they couldn't find you either. I had to choose between two players who played a match and were looking for the third, and the third who never played a match and was looking for the others. If I had more time I'd have let the group try and figure out a time to play, but I had to make a decision. It sucks that that decision had to exclude you from moving on.

fonchi
01-27-2014, 02:42 PM
As I stated in the email I sent you, your group was the most difficult to decide, because I do know you were trying to play your opponents. The issue is, both of them played out a match and they couldn't find you either. I had to choose between two players who played a match and were looking for the third, and the third who never played a match and was looking for the others. If I had more time I'd have let the group try and figure out a time to play, but I had to make a decision. It sucks that that decision had to exclude you from moving on.

As I say you by email, I apreciate your answer. Iīm not agree with the jdugment but I have to accept it and I hope to have better luck with my opponents next time I have the opportunity to win or lose in game.

Good luck for all the remaining player in this tourney and thanks again to Kinect to organize this tourney

LurifaxB
01-27-2014, 03:06 PM
Group C Pawellooo and LurifaxB please tell me your playing time

Hi Zazafda and Hollyw00d. Generally I'm online around 20.00 CET and will stay online to around 21.30 or later, if I know you guys are coming. Not tonight though. Hopefully tomorrow and the following days. Zazafda, I'll try to be online wednesday or thursday, but will be early. If your not there around 21.30. I'll probably have left :)

Zazafda
01-27-2014, 03:38 PM
Hi Zazafda and Hollyw00d. Generally I'm online around 20.00 CET and will stay online to around 21.30 or later, if I know you guys are coming. Not tonight though. Hopefully tomorrow and the following days. Zazafda, I'll try to be online wednesday or thursday, but will be early. If your not there around 21.30. I'll probably have left :)

Ok LurifaxB I'll be online wednesday and thursday at 20.30 (I really cant be IG earlier cause kids are not asleep before) and for a 2 or 3 hours time. Concerning Pawellooo, my friend request remains unaccepted for the moment so I hope this will change before friday cause my last playin time of the week is thursday's evening CET!

Dobronyasha
01-28-2014, 05:55 PM
Group K:
I added Vamoooos and xRoni as friends, but Traigsoon does not respond.
Due to tight schedule I will only be available at Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday approximately from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM CET.

CherryCherie90
01-28-2014, 06:35 PM
Dragoya and Dipl0mate, i have you added. Contact me so i know when you will be on,. Thanks.

The_Desman
01-28-2014, 08:55 PM
benbillard and maly_drab. When will you be available?

LurifaxB
01-28-2014, 09:29 PM
Ok LurifaxB I'll be online wednesday and thursday at 20.30 (I really cant be IG earlier cause kids are not asleep before) and for a 2 or 3 hours time. Concerning Pawellooo, my friend request remains unaccepted for the moment so I hope this will change before friday cause my last playin time of the week is thursday's evening CET!

I hear you. I also have to wait for my daughter to fall asleep. Some times it at 20.00 sometimes 20.30, so can't be exact either. But I'll get online tomorrow as soon as I can :)

benbillard
01-28-2014, 09:40 PM
The_Desman, i will be avalaible tomorow (wednesday) from around 6 pm (paris time) ! ty

maly_drab
01-28-2014, 09:56 PM
benbillard and maly_drab. When will you be available?

for sure i will be the last day of round 64 occurs, but i will try to addapt to you both and will try to be reachable tomorrow (Wednesday) evening

Camus19
01-28-2014, 10:56 PM
Pool I, XevaloO

I can play Friday afternoon and on and Saturday. Iīd love to hear from you

ammms
01-29-2014, 04:49 AM
I am on vacation and online all day buy I don't see TheMots and gera_kirill online in these few days.
I have played against hchan1 already.

bYrAjH
01-29-2014, 10:16 AM
Bizdakka and MoonsilverNS, Group J.
I send a MP to each of you. I'm avalaible from 18:00 until 23:00 CET to play our games.

Jack_Hollyw00d
01-29-2014, 11:01 AM

okay i`ll be online at that time

gera_kirill
01-29-2014, 06:57 PM
hchan1 , TheMots, ammms I'm online every day from 20-00 till 22-00 UTC +2.00. Please be online at that time, can't play another time, thank you

diplomacia
01-29-2014, 07:48 PM
jp-blue please accept my friend request so we can get our match going

Vamoooos
01-29-2014, 08:10 PM
Hi guys, I'm searching for Traigsoon. I'm generally playing from 9 CET until late night or even morning. Please contact me and we'll play our game.

InsaneScorpion
01-29-2014, 09:30 PM
Group H Soulkr tell me when you're available so we can play our match. I played against the others.

benbillard
01-29-2014, 11:30 PM
Hi magr2 from groupe A, i manage to play with others player in the group. I can play tomorrow evening around 6 pm (paris time). Could you be there ? It would be nice.
thank you

ammms
01-30-2014, 01:28 AM
hchan1 , TheMots, ammms I'm online every day from 20-00 till 22-00 UTC +2.00. Please be online at that time, can't play another time, thank you

How about you play at a different time?
I am always available everyday from 8:00 - 24:00 UTC +8. I give you a 16 hour time slot, 8 times your suggestion. If you can't play at this time, you surrender the tournament?
Because I think it is very rude if you just give me a 2 hour time slot to play with you and I am in the middle of a good night sleep by that time.
Any other better suggestion is welcome.

gera_kirill
01-30-2014, 06:44 AM
How about you play at a different time?
I am always available everyday from 8:00 - 24:00 UTC +8. I give you a 16 hour time slot, 8 times your suggestion. If you can't play at this time, you surrender the tournament?
Because I think it is very rude if you just give me a 2 hour time slot to play with you and I am in the middle of a good night sleep by that time.
Any other better suggestion is welcome.

let's play on saturday 14-00 or 15-00 UTC +8. u know man, u r so cool that u can play round-the-clock, but u must know that other people must go to work, and they can play only after work.

ammms
01-30-2014, 07:37 AM
let's play on saturday 14-00 or 15-00 UTC +8. u know man, u r so cool that u can play round-the-clock, but u must know that other people must go to work, and they can play only after work.

I can only play this Sunday, Saturday is the second day of the lunar new year holiday in Hong Kong. Think of it like a thanksgiving day in China and you know that eveyone is busy preparing for the holiday. I understand that you have to work, so am I. That doesn't sound like a good excuse to open just a 2 hour time slot for opponents in this tournament.

Zazafda
01-30-2014, 08:21 AM
Guys I think sunday will be too late but may be kinetic can give you extra time for your match, ask him vide email.

ArKhas1705
01-30-2014, 10:52 AM
jp-blue plz tell us if you are still alive, no way to reach you during the entier week... Just tell us if you surrender...

gera_kirill
01-30-2014, 11:11 AM
I can only play this Sunday, Saturday is the second day of the lunar new year holiday in Hong Kong. Think of it like a thanksgiving day in China and you know that eveyone is busy preparing for the holiday. I understand that you have to work, so am I. That doesn't sound like a good excuse to open just a 2 hour time slot for opponents in this tournament.

I don't see a reason to apologise for just 2 hour window, I just can't play another time, that's all. We have today, tomorrow and maybe saturday/ Today and tomorrow I can play from 20-00 till 22-00 UTC +2, on saturday I can play entire day, so u can choose what time we should play.

Kinetic_42
01-30-2014, 03:16 PM
Players have until 4PM EST, 10 PM CET to report their matches on Saturday. There cannot be an extension due to the need to begin the Round of 32 and keep with our broadcast schedule.

Dobronyasha
01-30-2014, 04:11 PM
Still looking for Traigsoon. He accepted the friend offer but we can't meet in game.

ammms
02-01-2014, 11:00 AM
TheMots, you are the only one that I still haven't played with in Group B. Please accept the friendly match invitation!