PDA

View Full Version : Fix Jackpot Tournament Rankings

mboger1
01-25-2014, 09:07 PM
I'm sure I'm not the first to complain about this, but something has got to be done about the Jackpot Tournament Rankings. During the last tournament, I had a tELO of 60 with a 2-0 record. A friend I recently introduced to the game had the same tELO, but his record was 8-18. He managed to cash in and I didn't. Something is wrong when a record of 8-18 is considered better than a record of 2-0.

Instead of breaking tELO ties by going in the order of most wins, we should be going by least losses. Or perhaps wins to loss ratio calculation.

bobbyb10
01-28-2014, 01:36 AM
I kind of agree... although he did contribute a LOT more gold than you did LOL

SteveCof
01-29-2014, 05:12 AM
The system rewards someone who plays more. it is not fair for you to cash in just with 10 minutes of gameplay, rather than someone who spent a lot of time for it.

Pjovejas
01-29-2014, 06:45 AM
What if he lost his first 18 matchups and then started winning?
It is just an example, how it can be, if someone has more losses, but the same TELO...

malkorion
02-24-2014, 12:11 AM
The system rewards someone who plays more. it is not fair for you to cash in just with 10 minutes of gameplay, rather than someone who spent a lot of time for it.

But what if someone manages to get a good ranking in a relatively short amount of time?