PDA

View Full Version : Canīt Unlock previous AC Games Outfits AC IV Black Flag (PC)

Drakkhar89
01-24-2014, 10:29 AM
Well, mi history is kind of long and sad, but, here it goes again...I have downloaded from Steam all the AC Saga (From AC1, to AC Black Flag, including Revelations, Brotherhood and Liberation HD), and according to the info ubisoft gave, If you synchorinze all your games to uplay, as long as you have played at least 3 of them long enough to make uplay recognize 1 achievement, the game will automatically unlock 3 special outfits for the single player campaign (Altair, Ezio an Connor outfits), but in my case, the outfits didnīt unlock at all, no one of them. So i tried to advance more in the game to see if that unlocs them, but nothing happened, then i tried to connect to the other online services (Multiplayer, AC Ininiates, Kenwayīs Fleet, etc.) and i did it without any other problem to consider, so, then i talked to Ubisoft Support to fix the problem, and send them a couple of screenshots with my uplay acount wich included the whole Saga linked and an ingame picture showing up that the outfits werenīt unlocked, and they told me this:

Steven 1/2/2014 12:37:19 PM
These should unlock if you have played previous games on the same account. Having accessed one previous Assassin's Creed game whilst logged into Uplay will give the Altair costume, two will give you Ezio and a third will give you Connor's outfit. Please login to your Uplay account and provide a screenshot showing you have played the previous games on the same Uplay account.

Steven 1/3/2014 9:23:58 AM
Thank you for highlighting this issue to us, we really appreciate you taking the time to report this. We have passed this information on to the appropriate department and as soon as we have a solution it will be posted on the official web-sites. www.ubi.com https://forums.ubi.com If you have any further queries or issues please do not hesitate to contact us again and we will assist you further.

Then i waited, and waited a little more to se if someone fixes this out, but, nop!!, I didn't had any answer... then i tried to contact the support team on Twitter, but after telling them my problem, and sending them another screenshot the only response i got was this one....

Jan 20
Please see the information regarding this here: https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&brandid=22&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000ebvICAQ … [S]

So really i donīt know what else i can posibly do!!!... i donīt get an answer on forums, i donīt get an answer on Support, or e-mail, i donīt get an answer on twitter... i mean... COME ON!!!!, itīs been almost a month, and no one give me nothing... not a clue about how to fix this!!! D: i've been very, very, and i mean very patient whit this issue, but no one can give me a solution, so... Please, Can anybody Help me with this?? Please Support Team?..... Please???

(BTW sorry for my really bad english but i'm not from an English Speaking Country!!! :D )

Mr_Shade
01-24-2014, 11:33 AM
If you are in contact with support - and they have said it's being investigated by the team, which I can second that it is, but I'm sorry no one can give you an instant solution.

All I can suggest is replying to the last reply from support, and asking for an update.

Drakkhar89
01-24-2014, 08:56 PM
If you are in contact with support - and they have said it's being investigated by the team, which I can second that it is, but I'm sorry no one can give you an instant solution.

All I can suggest is replying to the last reply from support, and asking for an update.

OMG!! that's all that i wanted!!! :) , i only wanted to know that for real, somebody is working to bring this matter to a final solution, So i'll wait a little more for Support Team to fix this out!! THNX A LOT for your Replying MR_SHADE, and all i can hope for is that the fix come's up as soon as possible!!! Thumbs up for your work as a Forum Manager bro! really, really THNX!!! :)

Inixen
01-28-2014, 11:37 AM
OMG!! that's all that i wanted!!! :) , i only wanted to know that for real, somebody is working to bring this matter to a final solution, So i'll wait a little more for Support Team to fix this out!! THNX A LOT for your Replying MR_SHADE, and all i can hope for is that the fix come's up as soon as possible!!! Thumbs up for your work as a Forum Manager bro! really, really THNX!!! :)

Can you post here if they come up with a solution, I am also experiencing this problem.

Mr_Shade
01-28-2014, 11:42 AM
It's important that the people affected - are all in contact with support.

The more information / different hardware setups - that contact them, the better - so please do not 'wait and see' - it's vital for the issue that everyone affected contacts them asap.

www.support.ubi.com