PDA

View Full Version : Wheres my outfits?

Esper94
01-23-2014, 08:32 PM
Right, I logged into AC: Initiates for the first time, linked my UPlay account and it said I was rewarded with two sails, a shanty and Connor's outfit for playing AC:3. I was given a redeem code, and I entered it into the PSN store. I downloaded each of the packs I was given, and they all worked, got the shanty and the sails, but no Connor outfit. I re-downloaded and installed the Connor outfit download but it still didn't work..

I also have every main AC linked to my UPlay account, but the save data for AC 2, AC B, AC R and AC 3 is on a different PS3, so would I need to play AC:4 on the same console as the older saves?

And also, I completed the clothes make the assassin community challenge, and I havn't had the new outfit rewarded to me yet, anyone else have this issue?

Sabuto78
01-23-2014, 09:37 PM
The console dont matter the account does. I had same problem too I just Unlinked my GT from Uplay then linked it back and they appeared. If that doesn't work for you then idk.

Esper94
01-23-2014, 09:42 PM
Okay, cheers for the answer, I'll have to try that later. Any ideas on the community challenge outfit?