PDA

View Full Version : glitch after 9th assasination target in assassins creed 1

Zero_Requlem
01-23-2014, 08:31 PM
Just purchased the entire assassins creed series, but am having a major problem with a glitch on assassins creed 1:
I am on Memory Block 6 and I have just killed the 9th templar (or whoever the assassination target was for this mission) in Arsuf. It then saved, and I turned it off, and now whenever I try to play it again I am stuck in Arsuf with nowhere to go. I am blocked from going back to the Kingdom by a memory block, and at the end of the long path there is nothing there. No people or anything, just an empty campsite. When I exit the Animus, they just tell me to get back in and stop messing around and wasting time. I am very annoyed at this glitch as I have invested A LOT of my time collecting as many flags as possible, doing all the side missions such as saving villagers and finding the vantage points etc. Can you please help me as I really am not going to start the game again and repeat the whole process over again as it took me a long time.

In other words: I just killed the 2nd to last target, saved the game, then turned it off. Now I reload, and the entire area is DEVOID of enemies. no one. nothing. nada. There is no quest marker. there is nothing at all.....Exiting the animus does nothing, they just keep telling me to get back in.

jeffies04
01-25-2014, 01:45 AM
If you get out and go into the animus menu does it show you the memory as completed?

I can't remember if the animus let you replay the last memory in AC1 or not... Poke around in the animus menu and see.

Zero_Requlem
01-27-2014, 05:41 AM
animus shows that I killed the guy, but the memory is not complete, which means I cant replay it....

If I replay the last repayable memory does it just keep continuing on from there or as soon as that replayed memory is complete it ends?

jeffies04
02-02-2014, 02:55 PM
No there's more after that.

I don't know if it's going to make you do the memory over, or if it will have triggered a checkpoint or something, its been a while since I played 1.

It might be your only way to get past this.