PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Looking for clan

RealNightmareInd
01-23-2014, 05:49 PM
Im looking for a clan as im pretty new to this. Im level 24 and probably higher by the time you read this, my speciality is assassinate (i think that is the one with locking to chase, my ps3 is set to dutch) and im pretty active. Psn name is my forumname. Please contact

Purplepatch2010
01-25-2014, 10:14 PM
Add me as a PSNetwork friend for mutual help on the AC4 shipping missions and community challenges. PURPLEPATCH2010

Gr8Gadsby
01-28-2014, 09:42 PM
Im looking for a clan as im pretty new to this. Im level 24 and probably higher by the time you read this, my speciality is assassinate (i think that is the one with locking to chase, my ps3 is set to dutch) and im pretty active. Psn name is my forumname. Please contact

Hi Nightmare :)

There are a lot of great clans here and it really depends on what best suits you. I would recommend checking out the running thread from PS3 active clans here and deciding where you want to apply based on what you're looking for. Competitive, Casual, TM heavy, FFA heavy, mixed mode clan, etc. Make sense? :)

You're more than welcome to check out our thread for The Reckoners here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/760073-XB360-The-Reckoners-Recruiting?highlight=reckoner

Hope that helps and good luck!