PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Untouchable player, using hammer but fighting as a dagger user. Exploit,hack?

ConsoleBaddie
01-19-2014, 10:20 PM
Hello

Just been trying to reclaim my rank 1 in the tournament and came across the player "JaviRlz" [ps3] who used a two handed hammer but in-game he held the hammer in one hand and fought with the moves of a gladiator using daggers.

He was also un-hittable. No matter what I did, I could not hit him at all.

Is this a known bug, or is this player using an exploit?

Video for reference:

[please excuse ****ty gameplay, had to hold the camera with one hand while proving I cant hit him with the other]

https://vimeo.com/84535137

He won the fight with perfectus, of course.

As you can see, this isnt a latency issue, as his hits land on me perfectly, yet mine do not register. Furthermore, I have 50Mbps down / 10Mbps up and have never experienced latency issues in this game.

Any ideas?

DireHit
01-19-2014, 10:35 PM
You know I found the same thing, but the guy was a 2h sword and fought dagger style. It could be some sort of glitch or something. But idk.

freewaythunder
01-20-2014, 04:19 PM
I've seen it a few times. I thought it just a glitch in fact when it's happened to me my guys style is also alterd. It happend last night and the only way i could hit the other glad was to use pankration. I won the match. Not sure if the other guy alterd the game some how but it didn't work.

xMiiSTY
01-23-2014, 05:31 PM
This is not an exploit, this is simply a glitch within the game. We apologize for the inconvenience.

~MiiSTY

Quinsareth
02-03-2014, 03:14 AM
Yes, sometimes the game screws up when you're in an online queue and playing against a CPU at the same time and the online match activates.