PDA

View Full Version : Reset Forts and Assassinations then gain the ability to captain a bigger vessel

projectpat06
01-19-2014, 04:02 AM
Ubisoft,

Will you please make this an option once you have completed everything??

I figured this could be an easy add on to be able to reset the forts, territories, etc similar to a new game plus. They could also make the waters more treacherous. Instead of resetting the jackdaw that we worked so hard to upgrade like we would in a new game, we get the option of obtaining a larger ship similar to the Queen Anne's Revenge. They could do a carbon copy of Black Beard's ship and allow us to upgrade it, and I would be happy.

We could then have the option to actually switch ships at Edward's island.

Oh and resetting the assassinations so we can perform then with "all the tools" would be great too

Please make this happen. Comment if you agree

Gibbo2g_83
01-19-2014, 02:46 PM
I agree with this 100%. When I finish Creed games I still spend hours on them just generally running round taking out guards so it would be great if there was a constant stream of assassinations to do verifying in difficulty. I really like the warehouses in Black Flag because they reset and provide places with lots of guards to take out with a reward at the end. I also think it would good if you sometimes randomly get attacked by groups of Templars. As for the ship upgrading that would of been cool.

Pandassin
01-19-2014, 09:53 PM
I quite like the idea. I think we should also be able to find Legendary Ships regularly since once the Jackdaw is fully upgraded, the regular Man o' Wars are too easy.

I completely agree. It can get quite tiresome just going to a city, kill some guards, go on a ship, board some vessels, go back to a city, and so on...

And I would like a larger ship. I adored sailing the Queen Anne's Revenge since it felt so nice to be so high up xD Plus, I felt like I was sailing a ship that other ships would fear sailing near it. The Jackdaw isn't exactly a ship that looks dangerous. She's too small. A Queen Anne's Revenge type ship is definitely my kind of ship.

Landruner
01-20-2014, 01:52 AM
Ubisoft,

Will you please make this an option once you have completed everything??

I figured this could be an easy add on to be able to reset the forts, territories, etc similar to a new game plus. They could also make the waters more treacherous. Instead of resetting the jackdaw that we worked so hard to upgrade like we would in a new game, we get the option of obtaining a larger ship similar to the Queen Anne's Revenge. They could do a carbon copy of Black Beard's ship and allow us to upgrade it, and I would be happy.

We could then have the option to actually switch ships at Edward's island.

Oh and resetting the assassinations so we can perform then with "all the tools" would be great too

Please make this happen. Comment if you agree

We asked this to happen weeks ago (they were actually 3 past threads about it) - Hopefully perhaps someone will care and listen (?) Don't know ?