PDA

View Full Version : PC [PC] Fix the multiplayer!!!!!!!!!

BunicaJiang
01-18-2014, 08:45 PM
This game is driving me nuts, fix the multiplayer!!!!!!!!!!

can you try to play with friends, ever???????? IT DOES NOT WORK!!! ONE OF US IS SPIT OUT ALL THE TIME, CANNOT FIND GAMES ALL 4, EVER!!!

Xannic
01-18-2014, 09:25 PM
Huh? I can play with friends just fine. Have you tried private matches to see if its a problem with one of you four?

BunicaJiang
01-18-2014, 09:32 PM
private games work excellent, your Xbox network may work fine, the PC multiplayer is broken as ****

We want to play vs other people, we can't, ever, from December

rudziun
01-18-2014, 10:44 PM
Exactly, please f*ckin' fix it. Why it takes you two months (almost)? How can we play special events if we can't even join the session? @___@
(PC player)

pinballwiz315
01-18-2014, 11:09 PM
The multiplayer is ****ed for xbox one as well, I am constantly losing connecting to the host, unable to find games, or stuck in limited mode!!
These servers are archaic and ubisoft doesn't give a **** about its costumers so they aren't going to fix anything anytime soon... if ever.

how are games the The Crew or the Division supposed to support all of these players in a massive online world if we cant even reliably play an 8 player match?

AnnaMoIly
01-19-2014, 12:02 AM
i often get these errors as well, of host disconnects and limited mode. does ubisoft have an answer to this?

Xannic
01-19-2014, 12:18 AM
I have no idea how Live works regarding AC4MP. I play on PS4 and it also has its fair share of problems, but nothing regarding grouping with friends. I'm still waiting for something to come of what infuriates me most, unfortunately. I get so pissed off when other players are running around in circles and I go to stun them when they get close enough, and I'm bloody MID-STUN when they suddenly get a flawless kill on me. I'm not the only one having this problem.

I don't suffer limited mode like about 75% of the current forums, thankfully, but host disconnects and blatant game crashes happen often when I'm mid-session. There's no way The Division is going to be up-to-snuff if this is a frequent problem.

BunicaJiang
01-19-2014, 03:47 AM
Why we have to host the games UBISOFT?? You don't have money to get some dedicated servers, in 2014???

Why we have to connect to each other, with million router problems, forwarded ports and all this archaic mess, can you invest at least 20k in few dozens servers to SOLVE THIS ****???

YazX_
01-19-2014, 01:56 PM
Why we have to host the games UBISOFT?? You don't have money to get some dedicated servers, in 2014???

Why we have to connect to each other, with million router problems, forwarded ports and all this archaic mess, can you invest at least 20k in few dozens servers to SOLVE THIS ****???

before AC4 release, i started a thread about this and learned they are not going to do so, so i stopped playing this joke called MP as much as i like it though, im just trying to finish some actions to complete achievements but some of them are impossible to complete due to crappy netcode.

Here is the thread if you are interested:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/765413-we-want-dedicated-Servers!!!!

BunicaJiang
01-19-2014, 06:22 PM
Large detailed thread u got there and still they don't give a ****. Peer 2 Peer in 2014 is ******ed as ****

SOLVE THE PROBLEMS!!! WE DON'T NEED MULTIPLAYER SKINS, WE NEED TO PLAY THE DAMN GAME

I understand Multiplayer part is created in Romania, where Gigabit connections cost the less money in the world, we have 1000Mbps here with 10 dollars.

PUTETI SA REZOLVATI PROBLEMA O DATA? PE BUNE ACUM, NU MERGE SA JOCI NIMIC CU AMICII, IN 2014!!!