PDA

View Full Version : Pre- order unavailable - no release date?

trfdriver
01-17-2014, 11:16 PM
Guess the title says it all, would like to know if a release date has been decided. :confused:

Rattenschnitzel
01-18-2014, 09:29 AM
The Releasedate is not officially set until now. The only thing we know now is "Later 2014" - Maybe in summer ^^

Preorder will be available when a release date is set, i quess.

TORQUE_HUN
02-02-2014, 12:42 PM
Ohhh man, I can't wait for it, and we still don't know the release date.
Not fair ...

Elongo06
03-05-2014, 08:41 PM
We are into March and we still don't have info. If they plan for a September/October release that means marketing and release date should follow anytime now. I just hope they have a good marketing plan, there are still a lot of gamers in the dark on this one.

F_LL_TH_BL_NKS
03-12-2014, 07:28 PM
I hope this doesn't turn out like All Points Bulletin. Unfortunately, it's following the very same track that APB did.

That game got delayed several times. When it finally came out, almost two years after expected, the game engine was old, the physics weren't up to par and it was a 'clunky' game.

APB had the potential to be one of the best games out there, like everything Grand Theft Auto should be in a PvP style. It does look like The Crew has more potential to come through with it's promises though...but then again with simple things like the Pre-Order part of the website not really being clear...it makes me wonder if they can't get something together like a simple web page that isn't misleading and confusing, are they competent enough to put together a game that's going to be worth buying?

I'm really eager and anxious for this game to come out and I hope it turns out to be amazing, but just looking at all the warning signs so far.....I'm not going to hold my breath.

Gargie396
03-13-2014, 06:50 PM
Lets not forget APB did ALL THAT and STILL where stupid enough to ask for a monthly fee form players.It would have been fine if not for that.
The Crew will not have a monthly fee nor will it be a free to play/pay to win game like APB:reloaded.Ivory Tower is taking their time with it and hopefully ubisoft wont be dumb enough to rush them,if they do this right with NFS on its death bead The Crew could fill the niche without looking like a Boi Rac3r's fantasy of big wings,neon,gaudy paint jobs and fart cans.