PDA

View Full Version : I tip my cap to UNWRITTEN_SILENCE in the current tourney with me

AlVengeance
01-15-2014, 10:42 PM
This guy was the number one rated guy in the tournament and through grinding my way up from level 7, I manage to surpass him today a couple of times. We flip-flopped back and forth a couple times. I am sure by the time I am done dinner and have some time later tonight I won't be first anymore.

But how cool is this? We're both in the same fame level bracket, we both have purple level fighters, and we fought each other 3 times today!

Each match was very close and I got him the first two times, but the last time in another close match, he got me.

That's how it should be, the number one and two guy going at it for first place, pretty evenly matched, and having close matches against each other. He's a good fighter too, knows what he's doing.

Anyway, if you are on these forums and read them, good matching against you today UNWRITTEN, if we don't meet up again I wish you luck in the tournament!

MystifiedTiger
05-18-2014, 04:23 PM
i agree with you on that although the first & secondplace guys in the tourny might not always beonline at the same timebut they could put say the top 50 guys in a seperate stable & let them slug it out & have other players drop down or go up if the surpass any of the top 50 so the not so good players fight other not so good players.im lev 50 but not great online & always end up fighting the top 10 guys over & over again.

VANDAMAG3
05-23-2014, 07:00 PM
Nice!!! Good-luck for the rest of the tournament season!

Last week it was close for me too until the very end. I crept up to 2nd place in my bracket, but 1st place was still head of me about 30-40 points and we were both fighting like crazy for points.

However, I started an insane winning streak with multiple PERFECTUS bouts and before I knew it I blew past him by 100 points. By the end I was 300 points ahead.