PDA

View Full Version : Any new news on AC V?

salman147
01-15-2014, 05:37 PM
It's taking too long for any new leaks on AC V and I can't get re-hyped for some epic setting.I might as well occupy myself with Liberation PC for now...

ze_topazio
01-15-2014, 05:38 PM
No, just theories.

adventurewomen
01-15-2014, 05:38 PM
You're early, we are waiting for AC5 to be revealed for PAX East which is in April as it is every year. :)

Hans684
01-15-2014, 05:48 PM
You're early, we are waiting for AC5 to be revealed for PAX East which is in April as it is every year. :)

And like every year expect a few leaks around February/Mars.

adventurewomen
01-15-2014, 05:51 PM
And like every year expect a few leaks around February/Mars.
We get more info that is official at PAX East every year. Never fully trust leaked info, it's never the complete truth.

Since when is Mars a month? I know you mean March no worries. ;)

Wolfmeister1010
01-15-2014, 06:16 PM
Assassin's Creed 4 reveal trailer (one with blackbeard) was uploaded on march 4, and the AC3 reveal trailer was some time in march as well. We can assume the same here I think!

pacmanate
01-15-2014, 06:23 PM
Assassin's Creed 4 reveal trailer (one with blackbeard) was uploaded on march 4, and the AC3 reveal trailer was some time in march as well. We can assume the same here I think!

Thats what I think too, seems to be a little pattern.

adventurewomen
01-15-2014, 06:23 PM
Hmm.. maybe but with the schedule and Liberation HD releasing today, maybe the revel of AC5 being at PAX officially.

Wolfmeister1010
01-15-2014, 06:27 PM
Hmm.. maybe but with the schedule and Liberation HD releasing today, maybe the revel of AC5 being at PAX officially.

Assuming that they indeed are making two ACs, one may or may not be revealed before the other. Something else to consider. And I don't think that Liberation HD will have any effect on anything lol. Its not like many people are gonna buy it anyway lol.

adventurewomen
01-15-2014, 06:29 PM
Assuming that they indeed are making two ACs, one may or may not be revealed before the other. Something else to consider. And I don't think that Liberation HD will have any effect on anything lol. Its not like many people are gonna buy it anyway lol.
You're right about that! I guess the only thing we can do now is just wait and see what happens then! ;)

GrubbierSnow85
01-15-2014, 08:12 PM
I just hope they don't get rid of the ship!!

My hunch is they'll set it during the Napoleonic Wars, so you'll have naval battles (Trafalgar anyone?) and great 19th century European cities, Paris, London etc.

salman147
01-16-2014, 06:47 PM
Waiting......still waiting....hey i said I'm still waiting....DUDE SHUT UP....LET ME WAIT....OH THIS IS TAKING TOO LONG!!!!
I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

ze_topazio
01-16-2014, 07:39 PM
I just hope they don't get rid of the ship!!

My hunch is they'll set it during the Napoleonic Wars, so you'll have naval battles (Trafalgar anyone?) and great 19th century European cities, Paris, London etc.

Include Lisbon on that and I'm sold.