PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Unbearable Multiplayer Experience - Stress Relieve

LeviathanDante78
01-14-2014, 04:42 AM
Hello all, other people and I have been having an problem with the Abstergo+ saving glitch.
Now for me, after this problem has been resolved I've been experiencing rather difficult to deal with issues such as; DC'ing before the game has started, counted as the only player there leading to a "The game session has prematurely ended" message, and the infamous saving has occurred sometimes. Now before this becomes a rant and a retoast, I have waited for the Abstergo+ to end so all these horrible glitches went away, my luck it did not. A friend of my has also had the same problem and says the profile is now glitched, and to be honest I don't want to accept this as there has to be a way to fix this.

I was thinking of deleting and restalling the AC4 file to see if it fixes itself, but the story mode is so great and fluent I can't bear with it being deleted, I searched among the forums with out any link other than some problems that do relate. But before I drag on, I truly love this game, and it has so much potential, but I believe the team at ACMP rushed this and therefore all the glitches and things that should have been implemented.

Thanks for listening~

Xannic
01-14-2014, 06:26 AM
I'm of a similar mindset, being that the multiplayer team didn't adequately test their product enough before tacking it onto the disk for mass production. I don't have much trouble in the way of disconnecting, but the multiplayer often crashes the entire game on PS4, particularly when I'm mid-session. The past few days has been a matter of disconnecting from the host on a few occasions, but that's about it. The perpetual saving glitch is indeed linked to the expiring Abstergo+ subscription, but I don't believe you have to go so far as to delete your entire save file to get it gone.

Have you submitted a ticket to support for this?

LeviathanDante78
01-14-2014, 06:52 AM
As far as the problems of disconnecting from what you said, it's become an issue on the PS3 as well, so not just the PS4. I've gotten multiple crashes in a day on several occasions. ACB and ACR ran so smooth, and some though AC3 was horrible, I'm sad to say but this experience is the experience I did not want to have. I've played AC4 on X-Box360 with lots less crashes and it is so much better compared to what I've encountered on the PS3.
I haven't deleted my save file, but it's not just the Abstergo+ saving glitch, but lots of problems in general, as I've said I've played more coherently on other accounts, so it may be the save data formatting, but I have no idea what I'm talking about soo.....

I have not yet submitted a ticket, only reason because I wanted to see if I can could get some suggestions/ideas on how to fix this. Don't want to report a glitch which can be fixed ^^"

xlifestylesx
01-20-2014, 02:51 AM
Hey Dante.... I have the exact same issues you are having. The Abstergo service is not the issue. I have tried deleting all game data associated with AC4 and no luck.Port Forwarding, ps3 in DMZ... I have tried it all. Tho conclusion I was able to draw was it is the Uplay account that has the issue. I started a new account and made a new uplay account and the game seems like it has less issues.

LeviathanDante78
01-20-2014, 03:39 AM
Oh hey Lifestyles, I know you xD.

Yes yes, I know the Abstergo+ is not directly linked to the problems, but IT IS A PROBLEM and therefore deserves a mention. I have mad an alternative a couple of days ago and it has been running much smoother on 3 different PS3's, so I know that it was the profile that has been acting up. Thanks for the feedback so I know I'm not alone :D