PDA

View Full Version : Perk Guide?

AlVengeance
01-14-2014, 04:12 AM
There doesn't seem to be a list in game, most of the youtube tutorials I am seeing feature people who don't even know the names of the ones they are telling you to get (not very helpful) and I personally would like to see written guides more than these YouTube guides.

Any any rate, we could go with a list of Perks Names and Benefits and then once everyone contributes maybe make one big master list. I am fairly new to the game so I don't have that many that I've seen. Also might be nice to get some help from the people who made this game. I'll be replying soon with the Perks I currently have/see from here on out.

AlVengeance
01-14-2014, 04:27 AM
I found this link here: http://spartacus.wikia.com/wiki/Spartacus_Legends

But here is the list they compiled. This is not my work, it belongs to the Spartacus Legends Wiki:

Each time you kill an opponent you get a perk. Special opponents have more unique perks, while random opponents produce a more common, random perk. Perks have color classes like the gladiators and weapons have; grey, green and blue. These colors can only been viewed in the Ludus.

Replacing a perk with another perk cost gold, so picking perks carefully is important.

Agile Sentinel - Fully regain your Defense after a successful dodge.
Amateur's Affliction - Regenerate .5% health per second when opponent has earned little crowd favor.
Apollo's Blessing - Regenerate .25% health every second.
Armor of the Crowd - Become invulnerable for 8 seconds when you earn high favor with the crowd. Can only be used once per fight.
Balanced Mind - +10% damage to Defense when Health is high.
Beneath Your Feet - You will get up quickly after being knocked to the ground by a strike.
Bite of Cerberus - Critical Hits will cause the opponent to bleed 5% health over 5 seconds.
Blade Hunter - Gain +15% Damage, +5% Move Speed, +7% Damage Reduction, and +10% Defense Recovery when facing sword wielding foes.
Bravado - +2% Attack Speed for 6 seconds after performing a Taunt.
Callous - Gain +15% Damage Resistance when your opponent's Health is low.
Cocky - +30% Critical Hit Chance for 6 seconds after performing a Taunt.
Coward's burden - Increase critical hit damage and critical hit chance by 30% when your opponent has little favor.
Crowd's Embrace - Block all grab attempts when you earn high favor with the crowd.
Curse of Janus - Throwing your opponent will cause crowd favor to shift in your favor.
Defense of the Crowd - Defense will become unlimited for 12 seconds when you earn high favor with the crowd. Can only be used once per fight.
Devourer - Dodging your opponent will cause crowd favor to shift in your favor.
Doctore's Focus - Critical Hit Chance +15%. Critical Hit Damage +30%.
Dog's Fortune - Gain +40% Critical Hit chance, +40% Critical Hit damage when Defense is low.
Dull Edge - Gain +10% Damage, +5% Move Speed, +7% Damage Reduction, and +10% Defense Recovery when facing Sword and Dagger wielding foes.
Enraged - When your defense is broken, gain +25% Damage for 8 seconds. Collect from Otho The Savage in Insulae Stage 5.
Fearless Fists - Your gladiator's stats will be increased when fighting unarmed.
Forced Entry - Gain +10% Damage for 4 seconds after a successful parry. Collect from Hrowulf the Impenetrable in Spectacula stage 6.
Fortification - Defense will regenerate 20% faster.
Fortune of the Crowd - Gain +30% Critical Hit chance and +30% Critical Hit damage when you earn high favor with the crowd.
Frenzy of the Crowd - Gain +10% Damage, +2% Attack Speed, and +5% Move Speed when you earn high favor with the crowd.
Fury - Gain +20% Damage and +4% Attack Speed when Health is low.
Gambler's Profit - Regenerate 4% health after a successful parry.
Gladiator's Panacea - 15% of damage dealt will be returned as health.
Good Fortune - Your gladiator's chance of being struck by a Critical Hit is reduced by 50%.
Hammer Killer - Gain +15% Damage, +5% Move Speed, +7% Damage Reduction, and +10% Defense Recovery when facing Hammer wielding foes.
Hardened Flesh - Resist damage by 5%.
Headstrong - Resist damage to health by 25% when health is low.
Heart of Canna - +10 health.
Human Fortress - Fully regain your Defense after a successful parry.
Hurried Butcher - +4% attack speed.
Ignore Pain - When your Gladiator is struck, you will have a 15% chance to knockback your opponent.
Impatient - Recover 25% faster after blocking an attack.
Jupiter's Luck - +40% to overall stats, extra damage after parrying, and damage taken during Second Wind reduced.
Jupiter's Might - +10% Damage.
Keen Eye - +10% damage when opponent's Defense is low.
Life on the Edge - Regenerate .75% health per second while defense is low.
Merciless - Defense will become unlimited when your opponent's health is low.
Merits of Pride - +10% damage when Health is high.
Neptune's Assassin - Gain +15% Damage, +5% Move Speed, +7% Damage Reduction, and +10% Defense Recovery when facing Spear wielding foes.
Nimble - +2% Attack Speed for 4 seconds when Rolling.
No Missio - Recover quickly after being knocked to the ground.
Pandora's Box - Parrying your opponent will cause crowd favor to shift in your favor. Collect from Whilhelm the Proud in Oscan Capua stage 4.
Pluto's Protection - When health is low, you will become invulnerable for 7 seconds. Activates only once per fight.
Protection of the Crowd - Gain +15% damage resistance and +10% defense recovery when you earn high favor with the crowd.
Rabid Dog - Gain +50% Critical Hit chance and +50% Critical Hit damage when Health is low.
Resurrection - Gain more health from your second wind.
Roar of the Crowd - Regenerate .5% health every second when Crowd Favor is full.
Ruthless Counter - +2% Health and +5% Damage for 6 seconds after blocking an opponent's Grab.
Shield Breaker - Gain +15% Damage, +5% Move Speed, +7% Damage Reduction, and +10% Defense Recovery when facing Shield wielding foes.
Showboat - Gain an extra +20% crowd favor for successful strikes.
Shroud of the Fallen I - +5 Health, +5 Defense, +5% Damage.
Shroud of the Fallen II - +10 Health, +10 Defense, +10% Damage.
Shroud of the Fallen III - +15 Health, +15 Defense, +15% Damage.
Slave's Confidence - Defense will become unlimited when Health is high.
Slave's Punishment - +10% damage when your opponent has earned little crowd favor.
Slimy Maggot - Temporarily block all Grab attempts when Defense is low.
Slippery Grasp - Blocks all Grab attempts for 8 seconds when your defense is broken.
Swift and Hearty - Regenerate 2% Health after a successful dodge.
Swift Sandals - +5% Movement Speed.
Tank - +10% Damage for 4 seconds when Rolling.
Thick Skull - +10 Defense.
Torturer - Regenerate .5% health per second when your opponent's health is low.
Toughened - When Health is low, Defense becomes unlimited for 10 seconds. Activates only once per fight.
Tragic Blessing - Regenerate 8% health after your defense is broken.
Unfazed - Recover 25% faster after being hit by an attack.
Unshakable - Block all Grab attempts for 5 seconds after being Parried.
Violent Retort - Gain +15% Damage for 5 seconds after a successful dodge.
Warrior's Panacea - 15% of all Damage dealt is converted to health.
Warrior's Insurance - Gain +25% damage resistance for 4 seconds when your defense is broken.
Wily Beast - Block all Grab attempts for 5 seconds after being Dodged.
Wrath of the Brute - Gain +10% damage, +2% attack speed and +5% move speed when defense is low.

krys_1004
01-27-2014, 09:45 PM
I noticed some players doing the "chest bump" when struck, is this from the ignore pain perk or a move you can do? I had that perk a while back but figured 15% chance of it would be not worth the spot. ..

Viper187316
01-28-2014, 02:05 PM
I noticed some players doing the "chest bump" when struck, is this from the ignore pain perk or a move you can do? I had that perk a while back but figured 15% chance of it would be not worth the spot. ..

Yeah, that's Ignore Pain. Annoying as hell when most of the primus fight opponents start using it.

HmS_Hawk
06-24-2014, 09:22 PM
I know that the Shroud of the Fallen are not always around,but my questions is this, are there certain things to get them to drop ( i.e. fighting certain fighter styles or places ) or are they like the others that randomly drop?

EvilPixieGrrr
06-26-2014, 06:13 PM
They drop randomly; however, the best place to find most perks is in the Mercatus. :)

neva_-_666
09-08-2014, 02:00 AM
Some of the perks are limited edition meaning you can only get them at certain times like SHROUD OF THE FALLEN 111, its only available on double fame weekends. Also I might add that I have MARK OF ACHILLES 111 which grants +15 to health and damage%, and the gladiator regenerates 1% health per second, I think this one is also very rare as I have only had it come up once... and I took it!! I also have acquired only a few times APPOLLOS LUCK which only states "The wrath of the gods knows no end", so some perks are definitely harder to acquire and some not at all until a special event occurs, another rare one is BITE OF CERBERUS which I find excellent for the dual daggers and dual swords as their critical hits are much more frequent and of course speed is key with those types, one perk that I have been getting a lot in the Capua coliseum area is GLADIATORS PANACEA, im finally able to get legendary gladiators of all stripes so I will definitely be adding this to my forte aswell. Now all of the really good perks are coming up often for me as I use my dual daggers religiously and have won over 200 fights and I believe ive won more than 50 in a row, dunno if that helps but try different areas and keep winning, as far as I can tell that's all I did and that's all I could recommend.

SearingScythe
04-03-2015, 11:51 AM
I have a few short questions about some perks:

What exactly is the difference between these three:

- Beneath Your Feet - You will get up quickly after being knocked to the ground by a strike
- No Missio - Recover quickly after being knocked to the ground
- Unfazed - Recover 25% faster after being hit by an attack (this means after a 'normal hit', the split-second in which you can't act, right?)

And the list contains 2 skills I never encountered so far, neither as bonus nor as a Opp. perk.
These are 'Cocky' and 'Nimble', were they removed or something ... or will I have to seek them as normal and it's just happenstance?
(I'm very interested in the last two, they would suit my fighting-style :D )