PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 2 recovery help!

Webbz0r
01-13-2014, 06:31 PM
Hi,

So I just loaded up Assassins Creed 2, hoping this would be my last session, as I've just got to the final stage of the game, and somehow, I've accidentally deleted my save, I'm not even sure how like I just did maybe I pressed a button my keyboard that I shouldn't have or clicked in the wrong place, but it happened and is pretty devastating!

What I'm wondering - is there ANY way to recover that file without doing like a system restore? If there is any way possible, I would love to know, thanks.

Webb.

p.s. If this is in the wrong section feel free to move it.

iNvid22
01-13-2014, 06:35 PM
if windows has created some restore points recently you might be able to use the previous versions feature to get the save files back,
right click the folder where saves are stored (just google AC2 save folder), choose properties and there should be a previous
versions tab listing older versions of that folder which you should be able to restore.

if you have a legit version uplay also does save syncing so it might still be up there in the uplay cloud

Webbz0r
01-13-2014, 06:38 PM
if windows has created some restore points recently you might be able to use the previous versions feature to get the save files back,
right click the folder where saves are stored (just google AC2 save folder), choose properties and there should be a previous
versions tab listing older versions of that folder which you should be able to restore.

if you have a legit version uplay also does save syncing so it might still be up there in the uplay cloud

Brilliant, thanks for the help, I'll check the first one straight away. My version is legitimate so how do I access my uplay cloud?