PDA

View Full Version : AC3: Mohawk database entry under "People"

Konzti
01-12-2014, 11:32 PM
The Assassin's Creed Wikia lists a database entry for Mohawk under Groups (http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Database_entries#Groups), but I never received it. Does this entry even exist and - if so - does anyone have an idea what I need to replay or where I need to go in order to get it to pop up? Might be story-tied to a Haytham memory or an early one of Connor, but it might as well require one to visit a certain location... Anyway, your help is greatly appreciated, thanks!!

P.S. I want to make clear that I'm not talking about the seperate Kanien'kehá:ka entry!

Ureh
01-14-2014, 05:10 PM
Aren't there stats somewhere that say how many entries can be discovered? I'm probably wrong about that. Hopefully I'll remember to check this out later.

Konzti
01-15-2014, 01:04 PM
You better remember, or you might get dismembered! Bad wordplay? Sorry... :D

Ureh
01-17-2014, 03:41 AM
Ok, I checked my 100% sync save file today. Didn't find a "Mohawk" database entry (the menu says I found 100% of the entries). I guess this isn't very conclusive so hopefully a couple more people help us.

hlchade
01-17-2014, 04:02 AM
Hey -- Sorry I forgot to get back to on the other thread! I'm still pretty confident that entry doesn't exist, and every search I've done on it suggests the same. As with Ureh, my 100% sync save doesn't have that entry. You'll notice when you click through the "Mohawk" listing on the wiki, the actual article title is "Kanien'kehá:ka" -- and they don't have that specific heading as a main category as the game does. Considering the rather small amount of information in that article (in comparison, again, with the game) I wouldn't be surprised if they condensed it down under the groups heading for organisational purposes (and because it could technically fit there).

Konzti
01-17-2014, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the effort you guys made, I really appreciate your commitment to the cause! If there ever is an opportunity for me to repay the favor, just give me a quick message ;)