PDA

View Full Version : Social Events question.

Legionario-Cero
01-12-2014, 12:49 PM
I'm not quite sure how it works, how do I find social chests/ shareable royal convoys and great white whales?
I have been exploring for a while and couldn't find anything...
Also how do I know when someone else has found one of them?

phoenixbelg
01-13-2014, 03:15 PM
Believe me you are not the only 1..."sigh"

luv10man
01-13-2014, 03:33 PM
For now you can pretty much forget about it. Developers decided to make a change in December and make them virtually impossible to find. There are thousands of us out here that have been complaining and waiting for it to be changed back to its original for over a month now. I have 84+ hours in on XB One so far and still cannot get caring is sharing trophy complete and half of that 84 hrs has been just wasted time looking for the social items.

Unliked Dean
01-13-2014, 06:28 PM
This is absolutely ridiculous! I have completed single player 100% other than social chest, royal convoys and white whales! They expect me to put endless hours into simply sailing around doing near enough NOTHING with practically no chance of finding what I need for the last achievement? As if we that players don't have jobs or family's to attend to!

Z71ON
01-13-2014, 06:51 PM
Please reference my newly created thread;

forums. ubi. com/showthread.php/824008-Social-Event-Community-Challenge-%28Official-Ticket-Response%29

OR

Click Here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/824008-Social-Event-Community-Challenge-%28Official-Ticket-Response%29)

Black_Widow9
01-14-2014, 02:54 AM
They are attempting a fix for this.

If you do not see an improvement please create a Ticket with Support.
Ubisoft Support Website (http://support.ubi.com/)

If you have a Ticket open already and it has been fixed, please make sure you close it. You can reopen it at any time if it begins to occur again.

jsmith
01-14-2014, 03:54 AM
Can you elaborate? Is this the same fix they attempted for Mr_Shade a few days ago?

Is the fix supposed to get rid of stuck convoys, make events more frequent, or both?

Mr_Shade
01-14-2014, 11:43 AM
The fix wil attempt to make them more common and available to all - it will also fix the stuck convoy's

A maintenance is scheduled on 1/14 at 9:00 AM (GMT).
The operation will last for approximately 1 hour.

Tasks for this maintenance:
We need to update the game server on all platforms in order to fix an issue related to social events and also prepare for the next Title Update.

Please post in the ongoing thread about the subject from now on, so updates are possible.