PDA

View Full Version : Rewards for vip state of the game (pre closed beta)

Wikist
01-12-2014, 11:05 AM
Are there will be any rewards for participating in this state of the game? Because I signed in for code more than a year ago and didn't get it so this will be unfair for me if you'd do something like this. I also want to participate in this state, because I rly like new M&M games in Ashan, I was in closed-beta from HVI and Duel of Champions and if I could I will play in this state too. But I can't. So tell me about rewards please (i just rly like to have something special in game, and if there is opportunity to get it, I go for it).

Nqkoi_Gotin
01-13-2014, 10:46 AM
Yes you, me and the other dissapointed fans of heroes, who could not play the game will get a reward. The reward is a smile on the radio, something like this ;)

Wikist
01-13-2014, 06:38 PM
I just wanted to know :) And maybe change somebody's mind with decision to give rewards. After closed beta or open beta if they will give you reward after this, then it's okay to me, because I will propalby be in this part ;D. Yeah greedy me ;p Well, I'm just a bit dissapointed that I wait year for code and didn't get it. :/

Kuby.Tuby
01-17-2014, 05:45 PM
Hi,

We can say, that every one who pre-registered will get a closed beta key once the closed beta in his language has started. For now I can't promise that there will be additional rewards. Of course those closed beta keys will be send to the pre-registered users very fast when the closed beta started.