PDA

View Full Version : Kenways Fleet Missions

M0nsterSkillz
01-11-2014, 04:25 PM
Im down to my last 4 missions on the fleet. However im unable to complete them as i don't have a ship with 75 or 80 cargo space. The biggest i have is 70 & that is a man o' war, you obviously can't board legendary ships so they wont count. Im wondering has anyone got a ship with 75 or 80 cargo space yet ? If so could you please post where abouts on the map or even the co-ordinates would be great. Thanks in advance

EmptyCrustacean
01-11-2014, 04:33 PM
Just go to the south part of the map and use your scope you're bound to find some Man 'O' Wars there.

IWGCJoeCool
01-12-2014, 01:34 AM
go out sailing and sink every boat, ship, or piece of driftwood until you achieve 4X Notoriety...that's when the biggybaddies come a'lookin' fer ya.

that'll be the Level 60 Man O' Wars.

Kytr
01-13-2014, 10:34 PM
In the SW corner of the map, you can find level 49 Man-o-Wars that will give a capacity of 80. Raising your threat level to max (4) will result in pirate hunter patrols of a 38 level frigate and 60 level man-o-war. Those have a capacity of 90.

russellie1
01-18-2014, 02:36 PM
I agree jo cool -Sink everything in sight. get your wanted level sky high and the big boy Hunters will come after you. easy pickings !!!!!!!!!!!
Russ

Nitrotoluene
01-26-2014, 07:31 AM
I agree about going south to find bigger ships but I don't think it's necessary to have anything more than a 1X wanted level. Just cruise around and check out the Men o' War from a distance and target a level 49 MoW. They carry 80 and no mission in Kenway's Fleet requires more than 80.

TristinBrowser
01-27-2014, 07:49 PM
the ship with 90 cargo space is found west south of Carbibean she s a fat and slow man of war she s called CUDGEL one of Spain s main strength s......

TristinBrowser
01-27-2014, 08:41 PM
Im down to my last 4 missions on the fleet. However im unable to complete them as i don't have a ship with 75 or 80 cargo space. The biggest i have is 70 & that is a man o' war, you obviously can't board legendary ships so they wont count. Im wondering has anyone got a ship with 75 or 80 cargo space yet ? If so could you please post where abouts on the map or even the co-ordinates would be great. Thanks in advance Around Central America but more to the lower left of the map you will eventully run into CUDGEL....She s a srong Man of war with 90 cargo space....just trying help....PS explorer outfit has nothing to do with the El Impoluto figurehead....I happen to have this item.....later..