PDA

View Full Version : Can't get altair's, ezio's, and corner's outfit

yfeel84
01-11-2014, 04:03 PM
i have all ac series (from 1 to 4) on steam account and they are connected to uplay. ( i confirmed this in ac initiate )
also i completed mission all series.
but i cant even get altair's outfit.

is this bug? plz answer me

KiBaFuS
01-11-2014, 05:30 PM
i have all ac series (from 1 to 4) on steam account and they are connected to uplay. ( i confirmed this in ac initiate )
also i completed mission all series.
but i cant even get altair's outfit.

is this bug? plz answer me

Patch 1.04, broke a game of him, missing outfits Altair, Ezio and Connor. But the official response from the developers until no if you still available site ac initiates, and then probably from him unavailable outfits. Sorry for my english.

yfeel84
01-11-2014, 07:40 PM
because of Patch 1.04, i can't get these oufits? then do we just wait next patch?? omg... is there anyone who solves this problem or bug?

Black_Widow9
01-12-2014, 04:43 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
This issue is currently under investigation. If you'd like you can create a detailed Ticket with Ubisoft Support.
Ubisoft Support Website (http://support.ubi.com/)

Thanks

KiBaFuS
01-12-2014, 06:42 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
This issue is currently under investigation. If you'd like you can create a detailed Ticket with Ubisoft Support.
Ubisoft Support Website (http://support.ubi.com/)

Thanks I have already created a ticket to support, so it is now the weekend, I look forward to hearing Monday. I wrote that we should go to the previous games, which would give outfits Altair, Ezio and Connor, but it nepomoglo, and the more I had them in the first day of release on the PC, but when released patch 1.04, or when I synced the game with AC Initiates, the site has issued me a message that I unlocked the outfits, but actually disappeared outfits. Sorry for my english.

Fireseed
01-12-2014, 05:34 PM
I really really hope the next update will finally fix this damn issue. I got this problem since release, have never seen these outfits yet. But it canīt take much longer, the next patch is already visible at the steamdb. Maybe right now in verification.

Mortaki43
01-14-2014, 02:53 AM
I have also had this issue and have been searching all over trying to find out why I don't have them. I have all the games and saves for each. I have not even had it show that they have been unlocked. Getting pissed as well.