PDA

View Full Version : Season Pass Does Not Include Everything?

Toxlaximus
01-11-2014, 01:10 PM
Time Saver -Activities Pack
Time Saver -Collectibles
Time Saver -Technology
Time Saver -Resources

These are not shown as owned in uplay yet below the link says they are included, support is a black hole and maybe this is a 'deliberate' bug so people have to buy stuff twice?

Its just funny how all these bugs leave the customer and never ubisoft out of pocket, what I mean is no one ever gets something by mistake but always taken away.

http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-gb/players/dlc/index.aspx?gclid=CI7t0r6L9rsCFQMOwwodLh0AbQ

L_Alejo
01-11-2014, 09:03 PM
http://gocdkeys.com/image/captures/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-season-pass-5.jpg

The Season Pass never advertised the Time Saver packs.

Mr_Shade
01-11-2014, 09:11 PM
Hi,

Timesavers - are not DLC - they simply provide you with things which you can obtain for free in game, however without the time needed to collect them [hence the name]

As such - are not part of the Season Pass, and were never advertised as such.

If you wish to have more clarification, please do contact support who should be able to tell you what the season pass entitles you to, if need be.

Toxlaximus
01-12-2014, 01:26 AM
My link from assassinscreed.ubi.com clearly shows the time savers is DLC, I downloaded it and it is content so that makes it DLC.

At the top of the page is says 'Save 20% over individual pack prices' and the time savers is listed below.

Its false advertising.

Sdwakias
01-12-2014, 09:59 AM
My link from assassinscreed.ubi.com clearly shows the time savers is DLC, I downloaded it and it is content so that makes it DLC.

At the top of the page is says 'Save 20% over individual pack prices' and the time savers is listed below.

Its false advertising.

Assassinscreed.ubi.com can show the TIME SAVERS (...) however it desires. They are listed as DLCs only because it would be terrible if they said they are cheat add-ons. BUT, they are NOT DLCs. They have NO downloadable content... They are ADD-ONS. One of them ADDS resources, which are not content, but just a different number (If you had 500 Metal, you get to 1000). One of them SHOWS you where are the chests and whatever else it does. It doesn't download any content, it just changes the save game in order to show you where those chests and whatever else it shows are (Which is a cheat to me). One of them changes your save game in order to DISABLE the requirement of getting the upgrade plans. And the last of them does the same thing, it just shows you where the activities are.

In general, they are cheats. That's all they are. They have no content and they just make you complete the game faster. But no, they are not DLCs, and as someone who got the Season Pass, I would be disappointed if those cheat add-ons were being enabled.

Toxlaximus
01-12-2014, 11:34 AM
I have never read such rubbish is all my life, this DLC is not DLC?

I'll tell you why, its for the sole purpose of taking more money of people, its a con and nothing more.

YazX_
01-12-2014, 11:58 AM
I have never read such rubbish is all my life, this DLC is not DLC?

I'll tell you why, its for the sole purpose of taking more money of people, its a con and nothing more.

Well, this is becoming very common lately, greed by all companies not only Ubisoft, Ubisoft is learning from them, so they are not the first to implement such things, take an example BF, they have something called Shortcut bundle and its not part of 50$ premium subscription and you have to buy it individually to get some weapons that you need to unlock by completing assignments.

the naming for such packs is misleading and should be listed in their own category "Shortcut Packs" instead of DLC as its not a DLC.

Either ways, they are useless as you reveal all of the map by completing main and side missions , plus getting upgrade plans from wrecked ships and burried chests is part of the game and it wouldnt be interesting if you skip this essential part.

Toxlaximus
01-12-2014, 01:45 PM
Its a good game don't get me wrong, but just imagine how much better it would be if the greedy suits let the devs get on with it instead of releasing it half finished while pushing ripp-off content.

YazX_
01-12-2014, 10:34 PM
Its a good game don't get me wrong, but just imagine how much better it would be if the greedy suits let the devs get on with it instead of releasing it half finished while pushing ripp-off content.

yah im not blaming you, you are talking sense, but devs have nothing to do with this, its business and marketing teams who try to milk the very last cent from customers which falls under the company's policy, in my opinion marketing and business teams should stop the "milking" procedure and come up with better plans to grow business further as with each year, the milking is becoming more obvious and annoying at the same time and this could lead to losing customers instead of growing the business.