PDA

View Full Version : [PC] I can't land the ship at Abaco Island, just keep circling around

jns1959
01-10-2014, 09:02 PM
Hello Room,

Aigh!

I always get stuck in PC games!

i don't know how to reach Abaco Island. I mean, I'm there. But no matter how I steer my ship around or near Abaco, I never "arrive" there.

I'm totally stuck and very frustrated. I'm sure I'm missing something stupid, but will someone please tell me?

In the youtube video walkthroughs, they just sail on up to Abaco and they're there! How are they doing that?

Would appreciate any help!

Thank you,

James

jns1959
01-11-2014, 01:09 AM
Well, thanks for reading my message. I finally had to call Tech Support and they were really nice. The thing I did not know was that you press S once to stop the ship, and then press and hold down S until you can let go and move around. Then you just swim to the island.

Sigh.

It's always the stupid things that trip you up!

Hello Room,

Aigh!

I always get stuck in PC games!

i don't know how to reach Abaco Island. I mean, I'm there. But no matter how I steer my ship around or near Abaco, I never "arrive" there.

I'm totally stuck and very frustrated. I'm sure I'm missing something stupid, but will someone please tell me?

In the youtube video walkthroughs, they just sail on up to Abaco and they're there! How are they doing that?

Would appreciate any help!

Thank you,

James