PDA

View Full Version : Mormons are Assassins not Templars!!!!

Mecblade
01-10-2014, 07:51 PM
In Assassin's Creed 2, one of the glyphs describes the story of Cain and Abel. This glyph uses scriptures that most people don't know about. These scriptures come from the Book of Moses that was revealed to the founder of the LDS/ Mormon faith, Joseph Smith. The Morse code at the end says "TEMPLAR TEXTS ADAPTED BY MR. SMITH." Some have said that this shows that Joseph Smith and the LDS/ Mormon Church are Templars. This however IS NOT TRUE. Joseph revealed to the world long lost knowledge that the Templars came from Cain this would be against what the Templars want people to know. Plus the LDS/ Mormon Church is HATED by many and Joseph Smith was murdered because he revealed this truth. The better explanation is that Joseph was either an assassin or was in league with the assassins similar to Da Vinci. To use the words of another:

"Also, I'd like to add that it also doesn't make sense for the Templars to use the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints as front. If they used it in Joseph Smith's time, then why? The Church was HATED in that time period and Joseph was martyred as a result. Why would the Templars use a church that was so despised as a front? Don't they want to be respected so they can gain control of the people? The Catholic Church was much more respected in Ezio's time, so that's an easy reason to use it as a front. But even in the modern times, the LDS Church is still despised. So, it makes little sense to me, also along with revealing Cain as the first Templar through the JST, that the Templars would use the LDS Church as a front for their activities. Regardless, I'm biased because I am a Mormon, but this is my opinion on the matter." <http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Talk:Cain>

ze_topazio
01-10-2014, 07:59 PM
Assassins don't associate themselves with religious organizations much less founding one, Templars on the other end see it as a good way to control people.

RoBg03
01-10-2014, 08:34 PM
mormons are not templars or assassins, they are wierdos for believing that silly religion

Kagurra
01-10-2014, 08:57 PM
Are you just mad your religion isn't started by a good guy in a fictional universe? Seems odd to bring up. If so, you'd have a heart attack if you watched some comedic tv shows, like South Park's mormon episode for example.

LoyalACFan
01-10-2014, 09:29 PM
"Inspired by historical events and characters, this work of fiction was designed and produced by a multicultural team of various religious faiths and beliefs."

Or something like that. Bottom line, don't get butthurt over a fantasy video game.

itsamea-mario
01-10-2014, 11:36 PM
Mormons are neither.
Mormons are Morons.

DinoSteve1
01-11-2014, 12:16 AM
Are you just mad your religion isn't started by a good guy in a fictional universe? Seems odd to bring up. If so, you'd have a heart attack if you watched some comedic tv shows, like South Park's mormon episode for example.
Since I seen this thread I have been singing the song to myself from that episode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06jF1EG8o-Q

I-Like-Pie45
01-11-2014, 01:14 AM
No one cares