PDA

View Full Version : Jackdaw as a fast travel point

RoBg03
01-10-2014, 07:30 PM
I know its a little late for this suggestion...but i wish they would have made the jackdaw itself as a fast travel point. i've already beat the game at 92% complete so i was picking up the random item here and there. when you're in the locations where you have to load (meaning you can't just sail up and walk on shore) you have to run all the way back to the jackdaw to leave. some places like the cities you can zoom out and fast travel to another local, but i was just on cape bonavista and i had to go all the way back to the jackdaw to leave. hardly a deal breaker, just would be convienient when you;re sweeping up.

pacmanate
01-10-2014, 08:16 PM
I know its a little late for this suggestion...but i wish they would have made the jackdaw itself as a fast travel point. i've already beat the game at 92% complete so i was picking up the random item here and there. when you're in the locations where you have to load (meaning you can't just sail up and walk on shore) you have to run all the way back to the jackdaw to leave. some places like the cities you can zoom out and fast travel to another local, but i was just on cape bonavista and i had to go all the way back to the jackdaw to leave. hardly a deal breaker, just would be convienient when you;re sweeping up.

It is a bit annoying but there normally are viewpoints right next to the ship