PDA

View Full Version : "Vice-Admiral of the narrow seas himself"

GrubbierSnow85
01-10-2014, 05:48 PM
"Only had the one and already he's besotted."

Has that English guy from the tavern in AC3 travelled back in time, or what? Best part is, you can draw pistol on him and he starts begging for mercy. I always hated hearing him interrupting my concentration in the mini-games... LOL

Is anyone else overhearing any deja-vue quotes from the 'extras' in AC4? (or should I put the rum down :now)

Also, does anyone have any tips on how to win a game of nine men's morris? {I can't seem to figure it out]

LoyalACFan
01-10-2014, 10:05 PM
A lot of the English guards use the same dialogue from AC3, but that's more of a reused asset than an Easter egg.

Also, does anyone have any tips on how to win a game of nine men's morris? {I can't seem to figure it out]

Not really a tip to win, but a good starting strategy is to choose to go first, put a piece in one of the far corners on your first turn, then another on the corner directly across the board (diagonally) from the first piece, and then on your third turn put a piece in one of the two remaining corners. That way you have two potential places on the outside square where you could score a row of three on your next turn. Your opponent can only block one of them unless they had already done so on a fluke on their first or second turn, and nine times out of ten they don't.