PDA

View Full Version : Couple of noob questions

bsabiston
01-10-2014, 03:10 AM
So whenever I quit and restart, my ship usually comes up in some strange place, not where I quit. Why is that? If you quit on the sea, does it take you to a port when you start up?

Also, I got mortars last time I played, but now holding L1 doesnt bring them up. It just brings up the spyglass. Do I have to buy more shot for them or something? How do I get them back?

Thanks
B

GrubbierSnow85
01-10-2014, 06:21 PM
Being on the open sea, your ship is going to drift ya know. [kidding] - actually, now that I think of it, there's no anchor on the jackdaw....

Anyway, i realized when you run out of mortar ammunition, you can't bring up the sight for it. So, re-fill your mortars.

IWGCJoeCool
01-11-2014, 12:42 AM
if you die at sea(get sunk), you will "respawn" at the location of the last game save...which coulda been a minute ago, or 10/15. if the little Abstergo logo is a'spinnin, it's a savin'

RoBg03
01-11-2014, 01:04 AM
Being on the open sea, your ship is going to drift ya know. [kidding] - actually, now that I think of it, there's no anchor on the jackdaw....

Anyway, i realized when you run out of mortar ammunition, you can't bring up the sight for it. So, re-fill your mortars.

pretty sure you can still bring up the mortar spy glass when you are out. thats how i know when they are all gone, cuz the mortar icon instead of saying 2 or 12, or however many you have left...will say 0 and will be flashing red.