PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed IV - Lost 6 hrs Progress

dmolieri
01-09-2014, 09:46 PM
Assassin's Creed IV - AMD FX-9590 - EVGA nVidia GTX 780 Classified - 16GB Ram - 2x256GB SSD

After upgrading my hard disk, I lost all my game saves. In a way, this is ok. A lot of stuff I left undone when I was learning the ropes will get completed this go.

For instance, last night I spent 3 hours in Havana during the initial quest gathering all the Shanty's, Chests, and Animus Fragments, and completing all the contracts. I then went on to the island to hunt, then later to Nassau. I logged off last night at 15% progress, then logged in this morning at 2% progress. I am back in Havana again. No Shanty's. No chests. No animus fragments. No contracts.

That's over 6 hours gameplay down the drain.

I did a search on Google, and I must say, this is unbelievable. This has been going on since November, and it's still not fixed? Seriously? There are tens of thousands of people posting all over the internet about this issue, and nothing has been done to resolve it? You have to be kidding me. I wonder how Ubi would respond if their Banks lost records of the past 3 months of deposits, meanwhile the bank stands idly by not even acknowledging the issue, nor providing any timeframe on resolution.

Ubi, you've lost another customer today.
Thanks,
Bye

betterdrinkmy
01-09-2014, 10:10 PM
but.. but.. muh cloud synchronization! social events! community! come on, don't you just love DRM? i don't know how you managed another fresh playthrough as well.. if i had to get walked by that redhead through ub-i mean abstergo again i'd crack