PDA

View Full Version : I just bought and completed this game over 48 hours

atthwsm
01-09-2014, 03:22 AM
Holy. ****.

This was the best game I have ever played, hands down, period.

Ive never played a game that made me wanna stay up for two days just to see what happened next, not just grind xp or farm.

I never finished FC1 back in the day, skipped FC2, and when I got this I came into it with a MEH attitude.

UBISOFT, THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING GAME

Butcherbird59
01-09-2014, 08:04 AM
Really?
Mind to prove that by posting a (menu) handbook screenshot (game progress) and statistics (time and distance) ... coz we want to believe it ;)

JunkEmail
01-09-2014, 08:03 PM
Holy. ****.

This was the best game I have ever played, hands down, period.

Ive never played a game that made me wanna stay up for two days just to see what happened next, not just grind xp or farm.

I never finished FC1 back in the day, skipped FC2, and when I got this I came into it with a MEH attitude.

UBISOFT, THANK YOU FOR AN AMAZING GAME

I know right, love this game.

Be careful saying anything positive though, I think we are in the complaint forum.

Far_Cry2_Fan
01-11-2014, 11:34 PM
Now go out and give FC2 a try. FC3 has many cool elements, you can occupy yourself for hours enjoying scenery, collecting relics, running supply missions, in all, the breadth of the experience is phenominal.

But FC2 offers a much different feel, a level of immersion that is downright scary at times. If they could combine the immersion of FC2, and the positive elements of FC3 when FC4 is finished, it will be the FPS by which all others are judged.

Nice thing is if you have a rig that plays FC3 fluidly on settings that make you happy, FC2 will be even more fluid. Unfortunately I've played them both now so many times, that I could draw you maps from memory with little problem. So, I'm waiting patiently for FC4, my one wish is for UBI to figure out how to optimize frame rates on current hardware so people won't be required to upgrade hardware just to get a marginally better experience. Its the players that pay for games, we shouldn't have to buy $500 worth of video card!

Put another way, "breakthoughs" are getting incrementally less amazing as time goes on, how about serving the established community rather than continuously forcing upgrade only to have users experience marginal gains!

DAS