PDA

View Full Version : AC4 Illustrious Pirates

HMTFU
01-09-2014, 02:14 AM
Are the "3 single-player missions", really missions or just new islands to explore? Do you go there to just explore, sync view points & discover chests or go there to meet people & do real missions?

Also I need opinions & I need it ASAP. I got AC4 used & you know you have 7 days to return & get $$ back, well tmrw is the 7th day, so after tmrw I can't get my $50 back. I beat the main story, beat freedom cry. Illustrious Pirates is the 3rd piece of DLC. Should I return AC4 or will there be more DLC with actual SP missions? If there's not gonna be anymore SP DLC, then I have to return it tmrw or else I don't get my $$ back.

EmptyCrustacean
01-09-2014, 02:23 AM
Can't help you with the last part as I don't know about further DLCs with actual missions. if worst comes to worst just sell it for second hand.
As for you first query, they're not really missions just collectibles and view point sync to get them (which you can't fast travel between by the way). Kind of pointless.

HMTFU
01-09-2014, 02:36 AM
^This is the 3rd piece of DLC. How many do you think there will be? I'm thinking I should just take it back tmrw & get my $$ back.

pacmanate
01-09-2014, 02:41 AM
All it is are 3 islands and some chests. That is it.

HMTFU
01-09-2014, 02:44 AM
All it is are 3 islands and some chests. That is it.

That's kind of disappointing. All you do is explore the new islands. Once you're done, you get the hell out & what's next? I'm contemplating whether to bring it back tmrw or not. Idk if there's gonna be anymore SP DLC.

pacmanate
01-09-2014, 02:58 PM
That's kind of disappointing. All you do is explore the new islands. Once you're done, you get the hell out & what's next? I'm contemplating whether to bring it back tmrw or not. Idk if there's gonna be anymore SP DLC.

There probably wont be. They advertised the season pack and DLC that would be in it, it would be odd if they released DLC outside the season pass. I also don't see a point either...

Plus we should get a new AC reveal in March and a leak in February.

Bookeworm
01-09-2014, 05:24 PM
I'm going to second the idea that there won't be more single player DLC. Illustrious Pirates includes all of the pre-order content, and they pushed Freedom Cry out really fast. I think they were clearing the way for Liberation HD which comes out in 5 days. As Pacmanate said, I would expect a new game announcement by March at the latest. Maybe it's Assassin's Creed: Rising Phoenix from the logo in Abstergo Entertainment.
There are even rumours that there will be entirely separate games for last gen and current gen: http://www.xboxachievements.com/news/news-16945-Report--Separate-Assassin-s-Creed-Games-Coming-to-Xbox-One---Xbox-360-in-2014.html